GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Alec Baldwin Says Omicron Virus Fired The Gun

npace

Autocross Champion
And electric cars never really offset the environmental harm used to create them either. It's all a scam.
I said this earlier: I challenge anyone who thinks ev's are going to save the environment to look up "lithium mine" and tell me that it's better for the environment. Also, look at how much fresh water is wasted in the construction of lithium batteries.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
And electric cars never really offset the environmental harm used to create them either. It's all a scam.

I said this earlier: I challenge anyone who thinks ev's are going to save the environment to look up "lithium mine" and tell me that it's better for the environment. Also, look at how much fresh water is wasted in the construction of lithium batteries.
Don't misunderstand I'm not defending electric cars but battery technology will evolve. Solid state batteries will ultimately replace the lithium ion in use today.

https://theoryoftravel.com/solid-state-batteries-vs-lithium-ion-batteries/

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
CDC- "The vaccine prevents hospitalization and death"
Colin Powell- 💀

1634560539711.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
I'm looking forward to better batteries. But we can already make petrol with algae...bio fuel seems like the way forward to me.
Havent heard much about bio fuel but sounds interesting. Yep, current ev technology (and hydrogen fuel tech) is not promising. Not sure yet if we can innovate out of this. Using energy always means using resources. Unless there was an actually carbon and/or resource free way to harness wind, water and solar energy i just dont see a way out of our c9llective race to the bottom.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
Havent heard much about bio fuel but sounds interesting. Yep, current ev technology (and hydrogen fuel tech) is not promising. Not sure yet if we can innovate out of this. Using energy always means using resources. Unless there was an actually carbon and/or resource free way to harness wind, water and solar energy i just dont see a way out of our c9llective race to the bottom.
Responsible living. Humanity produces a bunch of useless junk that we buy and throw away. Disposable. Planned obsolescence. If we built stuff to last and less frivolous garbage (mostly made in China btw) the planet would be infinitely better off.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
50% of Chicago police could be fired over vaccine mandate today.
Also NBC today- 'new study shows COVID leading cause of police deaths'
Fake news is getting pretty desperate.
Exactly how is this fake news? Police officers are overwhelmingly Republican. Republicans are unvaccinated at much higher rates than Democrats. Unvaccinated police officers that are also not wearing protective masks are dying due to COVID infections. 1 + 1 = 2.

Reactions: WAP