GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
820A825C-B432-4A08-8409-B011E50A6FF6.jpeg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The clean energy SCAM

FB5qnvaXsAMIjf6.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
^agree, windmills are ABSURDLY large and seem to be ineffective generally

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
^agree, windmills are ABSURDLY large and seem to be ineffective generally
And electric cars never really offset the environmental harm used to create them either. It's all a scam.

npace

Autocross Champion
And electric cars never really offset the environmental harm used to create them either. It's all a scam.
I said this earlier: I challenge anyone who thinks ev's are going to save the environment to look up "lithium mine" and tell me that it's better for the environment. Also, look at how much fresh water is wasted in the construction of lithium batteries.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

I said this earlier: I challenge anyone who thinks ev's are going to save the environment to look up "lithium mine" and tell me that it's better for the environment. Also, look at how much fresh water is wasted in the construction of lithium batteries.
Don't misunderstand I'm not defending electric cars but battery technology will evolve. Solid state batteries will ultimately replace the lithium ion in use today.

https://theoryoftravel.com/solid-state-batteries-vs-lithium-ion-batteries/