GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@StorableComa You know I'm not saying all chemicals are bad, but you will not find apple and cucumber in your woke Coke.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I heard a rumor that if you submerge a human in water for an extended period of time, they'll die. And that's just WATER!

Imagine if you submerged a human in mayonnaise...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Now do the Bidens...
1614611677771.png

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I mentioned b4....I wouldn't buy when folks are artificially inflating price. I admit to not being realtor or investment geek.

On a good note: I had mentioned to Mrs Mud last week about how I wanted to buy a fun car and she didn't say no (I even threw out a price). This wknd she asked what I was thinking about and where I would keep it. She even didn't wig when I mentioned adding car port on side of new garage. ❤️
Watch out, my wife said pretty much the same thing, in fact her exact words were "if you really want it and it'll make you happy, you should get it (the car). We can afford it and you've always wanted a convertible." She still gave me a hard time when I actually bought it.
Or will you? Everything is chemicals after all.
This makes me think of a conversation with my mother. She was worried because she read on the internet that some sparkling water had the same chemical in it as floor cleaner. It was limonene; literally oil from the rind of a lemon.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R