GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
But is a hot dog in a bun a sandwich?
yes....unless you are talking sex
I know this is gonna go over like a fart in church, but y'all ever mix mayo and sour cream?

My wife and I get the Hello Fresh meal delivery, it adds a bit of variety and gets us to try meals we may not have otherwise, and some of their meals have you do that. Mix mayo and sour cream together.
mayo/sour cream with lemon juice and black pepper as dressing for a BLT salad. saute broken up english muffin in some excess bacon fat for bread, lettuce, fresh tomato. :love:
I rides Jim's dick hard after 8pm
ftfy
They're not being renamed to be gender neutral. They will still be Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. Potato Head. They will still be called that on their packaging.

They're only changing the brand name from "Mr. Potato Head" to "Potato Head", because the product line includes more than just Mr. Potato Head line of toys, but included Mrs. Potato Head, Potato Head Tots, Potato Head Pirate Spud, etc...
tater tots?
Transformers, yes. G. I. Joe's haven't been really made recently. My position did let me get to go to San Diego Comic Con as an exhibitor for a few years running, which was awesome.
yeah...Transformers.
He just played ‘cowboys and Indians’ with the boys and toted a Red Ryder bb gun
old enough. I actually still have a western style cap pistol. I'm thinking it may be worth a bit on ebay/antique store. It has a nice leather holster and a bunch of charm.

and fuck China again. Not only did they not send us what was promised they password protected the controller.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
and fuck China again. Not only did they not send us what was promised they password protected the controller.

Sent is bad product AND made it so we can’t control it, thank god we voted that puppet out of office.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Trump stood up to China more than other recent presidents. Not enough but at least a little. Even this Atheist agrees with the Thank God bit tho

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Trump stood up to China more than other recent presidents. Not enough but at least a little. Even this Atheist agrees with the Thank God bit tho
He accidentally forgot to put tariffs on any products his family profited off of, like textiles and shoes.

And I'm not sure how tariffs, which are paid by consumers, not China, is standing up to China.

What I saw what he was silent on China's crackdown on Hong Kong.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
He accidentally forgot to put tariffs on any products his family profited off of, like textiles and shoes.

And I'm not sure how tariffs, which are paid by consumers, not China, is standing up to China.

What I saw what he was silent on China's crackdown on Hong Kong.
The tariffs he did implement, really only hurt American consumers as they weren't aligned with industries or sectors where American companies were ready to compete, so all it did was raise prices on millions of goods or cut profits of US based companies with Chinese supply chains. Meanwhile, the retaliatory tariffs from China were strategically placed on segments they were ready to compete in.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Let's talk about the Equality Act. The House passed it yesterday and the media was pretty quiet. Apparently kids as young as 3 can get a sex change without their parents permission.
This is insane.
Also, refusing to serve someone based on your religious beliefs will be an automatic jail sentence.
What the hell happened to separation of church and state?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Let's talk about the Equality Act. The House passed it yesterday and the media was pretty quiet. Apparently kids as young as 3 can get a sex change without their parents permission.
This is insane.
Also, refusing to serve someone based on your religious beliefs will be an automatic jail sentence.
Let's see the actual provisions that you're intentionally misrepresenting.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
This is insane.
and by serve someone is that a sex thing? You'll run into the same sex thing in jail so you might as well do it as a free man.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Let's see the actual provisions that you're intentionally misrepresenting.

He's seen the data, and doesn't need to share it, you'll just call it fake news anyway.