GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If you're too lazy to read the law, at least use a credible source. Try reading.

You're completely wrong about the tax cuts. Deductions that were allowed in conjunction with the standard deduction were removed and the cuts expire, leaving most poor and middle class families paying more.

You're literally a chicken that voted for Colonel Sanders.

https://www.investopedia.com/tax-deductions-that-are-going-away-4582165

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I love that the same folks are still on here bickering!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
If you're too lazy to read the law, at least use a credible source. Try reading.

You're completely wrong about the tax cuts. Deductions that were allowed in conjunction with the standard deduction were removed and the cuts expire, leaving most poor and middle class families paying more.

You're literally a chicken that voted for Colonel Sanders.

https://www.investopedia.com/tax-deductions-that-are-going-away-4582165
Right the standard deduction nearly doubled. What chicken would vote for Colonel Sanders? He kills chickens.
Of course he isn't around anymore and had nothing to do with Kentucky Fried Chicken except for selling his recipe to the founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken, John Brown.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Right the standard deduction nearly doubled. What chicken would vote for Colonel Sanders? He kills chickens.
Of course he isn't around anymore and had nothing to do with Kentucky Fried Chicken except for selling his recipe to the founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken, John Brown.
The doubling of standard deduction isn't permanent.

JFC, READ THE MOTHERFUCKING LAW.

Reactions: WAP

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
If you think trump's tax cuts did anything for people making under 150k a year per person you are so fucking dumb.

The tax changes only benefited the very wealthy and those who get pass through income. It's a load of shit, and I say that as someone who makes their money through pass through income. Totally unnecessary free handout for the rich.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
If you think trump's tax cuts did anything for people making under 150k a year per person you are so fucking dumb.

The tax changes only benefited the very wealthy and those who get pass through income. It's a load of shit, and I say that as someone who makes their money through pass through income. Totally unnecessary free handout for the rich.
Yep, my wife and I fall squarely in the middle-class bracket, and our taxes increased under Trump. At least we didn't have to wait for the provisions to run out... :ROFLMAO:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I'm 100% against the raising of business taxes. Especially on corporations for whom a tax increase could be the reason they finally pick up and move out of an expensive area.

I don't have any actual solutions to our societal problems and the inequality of wealth distribution but I know that taxing businesses doesn't actually add money to the economy. All you get from that is the K-O'ing small businesses while Amazon and the like just have to dance a little faster to sneak through the loopholes without actually contributing more.

Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Also, after reading GTIfan99 and JimLloyd40 on page 2418 I take back my "nice work nightshift "

Other retard? You're despicable.

You're a racist, so.......

No you are. No take backs. 🙄

Zrickety made a claim. I searched, it's only being reported by right wing sources and they don't have video or links to that actuality happening.

The person making a claim has to prove the claim. It isn't incumbent on others to disprove it.

You're an intellectual imbecile.

You're an expert at incest.

No it doesn't, because the law took away or limited popular middle class deductions

Read the motherfucking law you window liking fucktard.

There you go with your I know you are thing again. At least I'm intellectual and not a total moron like you.

You rape babies

Gee this is fun.

Why don't you just read the motherfucking law, dumbass.

You really are one of the dumbest people I've ever dealt with.
Embarrassing, for both of you.

Jim, no one who claims to be an intellectual can participate in "conversations" like this. Grow up.

This is expected from the #1 thread villain so there's no need to further scold him, but you Jim, get it together man.

Last edited:

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Even Ralph knows how to use the word.

1617537825464.png

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
He is inerectional

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Prove it.
This has happened multiple times in the past. They made a big deal about the Colorado shooter until they found out he was a Syrian immigrant. Then crickets.
I would love to scrape the internet with evidence for you, and archive it offline where it can't be swept under the rug, but I don't have that kind of time. Or server space. Right wing, left wing, the media should not have any bias but they do. Regardless of how they spin it, the facts should speak for themselves. I see something, I post it. If it's made it to so called mainstream media, most here consider that 'credible.' I'll be honest, I don't believe half of the media lies, but if I see something of interest or counter-narrative, I share it. How about that Asian woman on CNN who said they shouldn't give people their freedoms back before they get vaccinated because then there will be no incentive? It's coercion and you can feel free to find the video yourself. I saw it, but it's so obvious what they're doing I didn't bother to link it.