GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
speaking of racism, did i hear correctly that old asian ladies are being beaten up and killed by people, because the asian race 'started covid'?
That's the long and short of it

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Yes

my Chinese neighbors have reported personal experiences, and those of their tight knit community, that were unkind to them because cHiNuA ViReS.

so much that the husband bought a pistol and requested I show him how to use it.
man that is just so beyond wrong, to use that as an excuse to be a racist. i know i'm speaking to a good choir here but holy fuck, the virus could have started anywhere. Mark my words, there will be a similar virus spawned from eating factory farmed animals, which will have to, by extension, start in america. when the antibiotics don't work anymore, and the animals are still packed ass to mouth, it's gonna happen.

edit - after all, aren't all 'corona viruses' a form of bird flu?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
man that is just so beyond wrong, to use that as an excuse to be a racist. i know i'm speaking to a good choir here but holy fuck, the virus could have started anywhere. Mark my words, there will be a similar virus spawned from eating factory farmed animals, which will have to, by extension, start in america. when the antibiotics don't work anymore, and the animals are still packed ass to mouth, it's gonna happen.

Pfffft. We have a never ending problem with E. Coli in lettuce here and no one gives two shits. Can I hear y'all say 'Murican bacteria?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
We'll never make it since you made the kindly folk of the SCAMdemic ignore you. :(

We kinda need you to commit. The entire plan goes out the window if you respond.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

How you liking the S4 my dude?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
You think Brent is gonna ignore his pal?

Absolutely not. But him and Bronk can sit there stroking each others cocks all they want. It's the people who engage with opposite opinions who need to not respond.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Absolutely not. But him and Bronk can sit there stroking each others cocks all they want. It's the people who engage with opposite opinions who need to not respond.
Apologies for the round about but..

You think GTIfan is gonna sit there letting Brock have a good ol' time and not try to pee in his cheerios?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
My real estate agent is South Korean. She’s walking around with a gun she purchased after having a pistol pointed at her and her kids last summer by a group of men. Wanna guess what color hats they were wearing?
Red obviously, but the more important question is whether it was the baseball cap or traditional version.
1616442494682.png

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Yes

my Chinese neighbors have reported personal experiences, and those of their tight knit community, that were unkind to them because cHiNuA ViReS.

so much that the husband bought a pistol and requested I show him how to use it.
This is one of the logical fallacies that confuses me about Trump fans so much. They will argue till they're blue in the face that Trump saved huge numbers of people with his "travel ban" while simultaneously blaming the Chinese for bringing the virus here. It can't be both...

Reactions: WAP