uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
My opinion is based on whatever little I saw of him on TV and in the printed media. Did he also forget the name of the SoD whose name he heard five minutes prior? I don't remember him calling Pence the president. He also appeared much more coherent during the presidential debate I watched.
so armchair expertise. got it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Only official house of representative members opinions matter here, Bronten.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I've watched some videos of him where he couldn't remember names and misused words pretty bad. He did seem coherent in the debate. I don't know enough about him to know if he misspoke so much when he was younger but if he didn't then he's showing signs of dementia. I hope he makes it through his term though because the the alternative is Harris.
Being from Delaware, I can tell you that Biden has a long history of forgetting and misusing words. It's kind of his thing. Not really a sign of decline.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
What is so bad about her?

1) You're responding to Brent
2) She's a woman
3) She's not white

You can probably figure out why he'd have a problem with that.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Morning folks, for your daily dose of gubment incompetence:

I just realized that I've received $1200 in the last round of stimulus in January. If I could go 3 months without even noticing the money in my bank account, y'all helpin the wrong dude.

This morning I saw I received $2800 more from them (apparently we got the full married benefit). Again, not the right person....

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

I just realized that I've received $1200 in the last round of stimulus in January. If I could go 3 months without even noticing the money in my bank account, y'all helpin the wrong dude.

This morning I saw I received $2800 more from them (apparently we got the full married benefit). Again, not the right person....
i thought we are able to opt out of this stimulus stuff?

take the money and buy test pipes for your car before theyre illegal.

Bcraig47

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5 GTI Autobahn

mann. im jealous haha, we don't get any sort of payments like that here. Unless you collect CERB which they don't tax initially. So a years time they want almost half of what they sent you back. Luckily Im a Essential worker so I don't have to collect it. Friends of mine have collected it and bought car parts. Come tax season they will have 1500$ fees due.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
i thought we are able to opt out of this stimulus stuff?

take the money and buy test pipes for your car before theyre illegal.

Haha, I already have an IE downpipe in my basement that I bought in the first week of owning my car because of the APR downpipe scare.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R