GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...A Waterslide Back To Mexico Is Technically Infrastructure - Zrick Solves Budget Crisis

Bcraig47

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5 GTI Autobahn
It's a nice sentiment, but your lack of critical thinking doesn't make it so. People are already dying from the shot. But that's ok because it's not the virus, right?? SMH
I could just careless about the people dying from the shot. The states is fucked already, watching videos of mass crowds with no masks and anti mask riots lool. ill stay safe in my igloo

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
Medical activist & Holocaust survivor Vera Sharav:

1617887329177.png

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
You honestly will believe anything you read eh?

So now we arrive at a particularly tricky example: a trial where, by all indications, a saline placebo should be used but is not. A team in the United Kingdom is conducting a trial of a new COVID-19 vaccine (charmingly called ChAdOx1 nCOV-19) and they are comparing it not to a saline injection but to a vaccine against meningitis. It has been reported as the only frontrunner for a COVID-19 vaccine that is not using a true placebo as a control.
https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/c...os-used-vaccine-trials-do-not-please-everyone

There was one vaccine trial (astra zenica) doing this and the reason is that it gives the same "sore arm" that saline doesnt.

You seem to be REALLY concerned about sore arms... is there something you arent telling us?

1617887724432.png

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
You honestly will believe anything you read eh?

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/c...os-used-vaccine-trials-do-not-please-everyone

There was one vaccine trial doing this and the reason is that it gives the same "sore arm" that saline doesnt.

You seem to be REALLY concerned about sore arms... is there something you arent telling us?

View attachment 209478
Sore arms are great. That's the least of my worries. Traditional vaccines are linked to autism, cancer and 4 full pages of side effects. Yet when you google this, you see numerous 'fact checkers' that tell you there is no link to any of these. Find a vaccine insert and look.
'Do no harm' is a fairy tale.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Sore arms are great. That's the least of my worries. Traditional vaccines are linked to autism, cancer and 4 full pages of side effects. Yet when you google this, you see numerous 'fact checkers' that tell you there is no link to any of these. Find a vaccine insert and look.
'Do no harm' is a fairy tale.
Lol, just your garden variety antivaxxer.

Figures.

Reactions: WAP