GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So interesting the only sick people I know are all vaccinated...

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
It gets better. My daughter was sneezing on Sunday too. So she bribed her with amazon to take a test...she's NEGATIVE too!!! LOLOL
PCR tests or at home rapid antigens?

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
So interesting the only sick people I know are all vaccinated...
Can’t say the same here. Seems everyone I know is getting sick regardless. All reporting “mild” symptoms which is great, though.

However…

According to the stats: 92% vaccination rate (1+ dose) and public mask regulations in place, yet we’re still at 33% testing positive and trending upwards daily. But but but this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
The ICU at Duke Hospital in Durham, NC is at capacity. Duke Hospital recently reported that 100% of patients in ICU and/or receiving life-saving treatment for COVID infections were unvaccinated. The point being, the vaccine is not a cure-all, but it can help people not succumb to virus to the point of debilitation or death. As always, YMMV.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
The country is out of order due to COVID.

16414755733787578561030558305135.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The ICU at Duke Hospital in Durham, NC is at capacity. Duke Hospital recently reported that 100% of patients in ICU and/or receiving life-saving treatment for COVID infections were unvaccinated. The point being, the vaccine is not a cure-all, but it can help people not succumb to virus to the point of debilitation or death. As always, YMMV.
Not saying Duke is lying, but authorities have been caught manipulating these numbers numerous times over the past 2 years.
Let's not forget, anyone who received a shot but is not 2 weeks out is also considered 'unvaccinated.'
Mayo clinic just laid off 700 workers for refusing the shot. The same 'heroes' who worked tirelessly for 2 years are discarded and now hospitals are 'at capacity.'
1641476115535.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I didn't catch his name, but Jim Jordan was interviewing someone who is doing a privately funded study about natural immunity.
He was saying a study in Israel shows your body 27x more effective by itself than a vaccine.
Our gov spends $58 Billion annually for 30k NIH/CDC employees who have never even looked at natural immunity.
'They don't want to know the answer.'

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I know a lady that works there, haven't talked to her in years tho.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
The only data I can find has not been updated since the week of Dec 24.

https://data.courierpress.com/covid-19-hospital-capacity/facility/duke-regional-hospital/340155/

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
OMG the fake news. Jan 6, the 'INSURRECTION.'
Uh, no. It was a 3 hour unguided tour, at best. 700+ people detained, 0 have been charged with insurrection.

The 'ATTACK' on the capitol.
Uh, no. The only person killed was an unarmed Air Force veteran named Ashli.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Plus how many clandestine activities does our own govt/deep state perpetrate against our so called enemies? That come right back to whom is doing what to whom. It is all theater and many buy right into it without even thinking.
although it is at times hard to ignore, one must live one’s own life on one’s own terms and not the terms of the puppet masters.

The US essentially elected the Russian pres back in 96. I'm not even mentioning all the CIA and State Dept sponsored "revolutions" in Latin America and other places.