GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

cb1111

The EPA wants to enforce some nonsense about race cars. Maybe focus on the largest emitters of pollution, like China and India.
So the answer is no, you haven't read anything about it.

This is what happens when the new guy comes in a couple of thousand pages late - clueless and making assumptions without bothering to research or read.

Start reading at page one and report back the post # where Coprin said he is anti gun and the post about specifics about that "nonsense about race cars".

Or are you really that dense?

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Your incorrect, because at this point, I'm going to continue to make fun of yor need to play grammar Nazi. Ur going to screw up at some point, and ewer going to be struck down by lightning with Bront.
Think of me when your clutch slips.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
So the answer is no, you haven't read anything about it.

This is what happens when the new guy comes in a couple of thousand pages late - clueless and making assumptions without bothering to research or read.

Start reading at page one and report back the post # where Coprin said he is anti gun and the post about specifics about that "nonsense about race cars".

Or are you really that dense?
So, nip nip, I have read about it, they're talking about not allowing street cars to be converted to "track only" cars. The point was that anyone who wants to stop others from pursuing happiness is sort of a jerk. Assuming of course that their happiness doesn't actively harm others. The handful of individuals who cut their cats off is nothing compared to the tremendous quantity of industrial waste puked into the atmosphere by 3rd world industrial nations. Just like the foolish limitations that have been proposed that would affect a large proportion of legal and law abiding gun owners, and would make no difference to the criminal dickheads murdering innocent people. Or are you that dense?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Just saying, one of my hobbies is building guns and target shooting. Nothing wrong with guns or owning guns or shooting guns. Hurting others or pushing your wants on them isn't alright. Irritated more than triggered, I don't want to fuck you out of your hobbies, why do you want to ruin mine?

1618621620332.gif

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Link me to this "he said the same shit anotero said but he got banned and he didn't"

No seriously, there's sometimes I go days without reading this thread and miss 30 something pages. I don't have the time to read everything on here.

You guys think I'm some evil deity that picks and chooses who's cool and who's not. Reality I'm just busy some days and not on here much.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I agree anotero is out of line but I have had him on ignore and don't even click the unhide anymore so I have no idea what he said.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Link me to this "he said the same shit anotero said but he got banned and he didn't"

No seriously, there's sometimes I go days without reading this thread and miss 30 something pages. I don't have the time to read everything on here.

You guys think I'm some evil deity that picks and chooses who's cool and who's not. Reality I'm just busy some days and not on here much.

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...ded-and-storm-the-capitol.376489/post-7617489

^^^^Acknowledging monkey is used as a racial term, and offensive to a specific member.

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...ded-and-storm-the-capitol.376489/post-7620058

^^^Later bragging about using said racist term against the previously referenced member.

there was more stuff he was running on about, but that other racist you banned was taking all the attention at the time.

Reactions: WAP

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

He called me a monkey. Twice. Maybe three times. Seems like someone provided links

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
OK, I'm going to go on record here that everybody on this forum should be offended by anotero. There is a difference between trying to be funny and be unintentionally offensive and that obvious racist "person" that intentionally comes here to stir shit up and tries to see just how far he can push people.

Although this is intended to be a thread where you can say what you want, we do need to draw the line at intentional offensive racist behavior that would get him killed IRL.

I know that the popular consensus in this thread is "nobody gets banned", but we've already had one member who crossed that impossible line and got themselves kicked off.

Here, I'd request that a mod tells anotero "play like a member of civilized society or you will be told to leave."

EDIT: Oddly enough, this is a valuable thread where things (like mayo as a grilling agent) are discussed that wouldn't be raised otherwise and the concept of "what goes on in this thread, stays in this thread" is a good (but impossible) goal. Most members have behaved themselves and many have shown their true colors - some people get offended, but that is the way the cookie crumbles - the difference is that nobody else goes out of their way to spew hatred and racist comments that cannot be taken any other way.
LMAO. After shit has been flung from all sides, including those that call anyone that doesn't agree with their hysteria a racist, you all of a sudden remember about being civilized. I remember how you would act like a dick in regular car related threads to random people. You seem to have mellowed and are now preaching, eh? :D Have a glass of cold water -- it may help with your butthurt.