GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Countdown to 40K Posts: The GK Memoirs, Tales of Trolling, and Balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
With a tad over just 500 posts remaining to this epic milestone, I'd like to take this moment and the creation of new thread, to reflect on the past, the current, and the future outlook for our nation of MK6dom.

Through good times and bad, Jeremiah's and Arlene Garcia's, practical interwebz jokes, n00dz/sorta n00dz, and meatspin.com's, we've had our fun on here on a day to day basis. With the invention of blackbutthole disease, Plac's incredible mental status, and my constant public political battles, I feel that the future of this forum will remain in OT as we will build our strength together as united front to stay strong against the likes of Vortex and myfastgti.com...

I hope you too have shared in the fun, the heartache, the jokes, the trolling, and the constant postwhoring, and that you will join me on this epic journey to 40k posts. Who knows where it could lead... I could finally become a moderator (highly doubtful), or perhaps simply continue doing the same old tired ass balls shit, and keeping this forum moving for lots of clicks, random banner ads, and entertainment for myself and at least a few of you out there.

Godspeed, and good night. Let us now all share in the glory... and rejoice.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I find this thread highly offensive, reported.

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Will the forum servers explode causing the forum to be down for days/weeks causing boredom and more blaming on Obama? :iono:

Spyder368

Ready to race!
Perhaps you will attain a second blue car to your forum rank! Also, they should give him a personal rank of "balls".

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I had a glimpse into what it is like to be GK for a day as I incessantly postwhored today. I enjoyed myself, and hopefully pissed off a few people along the way. I have learned the way of the troll from the man himself, and now we share a personal (and possibly romantic) relationship.

I have taken part in 2 ploys that GK either got fired (my doing) or in an accident (collective effort). I shall hope to do more for the quest, to OT, and to golfmk6.

I pledge allegiance, to the balls, of the mighty GunKata
And to the OT for which he stands,
one forum, under Balls, completely trollable,
with polls and posting for all.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Zilhuge - that last post....... that was beautiful, mang.

Status
Not open for further replies.