GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The classy alcoholics thread

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
JW blue is one of those ones I want to get a small bottle of just to say I've tried it lol kinda like Sam Adams Utopia beer. I paid ten bucks for 2 ounces of it. Meh at next in case anybody is wondering lol
Ha, I bought a case of Sam Adams Triple Bock when I was in college. Not the best use of funds. Also not a particularly good beer. I've had a few cases of DFH 120 Minute, much, much better.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
20210413_134403.jpg

I know we're supposed to be classy, buuuut... I did a bunch of fixes on the house today, it's nice outside, and the Ranier was leftover from my birthday. So cheap beer on the deck it is

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
Ha, I bought a case of Sam Adams Triple Bock when I was in college. Not the best use of funds. Also not a particularly good beer. I've had a few cases of DFH 120 Minute, much, much better.
The 120 is legit. 3 philosophers quadruppel ale is another good one if you liked the 120 min, and it's not seasonal or limited release, so you can have it whenever you want.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
View attachment 210161
I know we're supposed to be classy, buuuut... I did a bunch of fixes on the house today, it's nice outside, and the Ranier was leftover from my birthday. So cheap beer on the deck it is
I have a soft spot for Lone Star, especially if it's 107 degrees out, just not chewing my way through an IPA at that point, but I do love a good Kolsch or Gose in those conditions too.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
The 120 is legit. 3 philosophers quadruppel ale is another good one if you liked the 120 min, and it's not seasonal or limited release, so you can have it whenever you want.
Are you in Russian River's distribution range? There was a brief period when we could get it and then they took it away again. Cruel bastards!

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 Autobahn DSG
How is the Toki? I haven't bought a Japanese since Hibiki and Yamazaki were easier to find.
The Toki is pretty good. It's not my favorite japanese whiskey but it's the most available lol. Hibiki is my favorite so far but I only got to try that when I was actually in japan. Can't find it locally unfortunately.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
I do like sugar cane rums, I spent a little time in South Africa and they have some pretty nice ones that they drink like Russians drink vodka, straight and as cold as possible. Not bad on a hot day, rum that is, not vodka.