NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
The current stash:
PXL_20210128_230335543.jpg

And my hot sauce "infinity bottle":
PXL_20210128_230616880.jpg

It's nice and full at the moment, as my wife reached her tolerance level for the number of bottles of sauce taking up real estate in the 'fridge, and I was forced to cull the herd.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
I like that he added the "Classy".

No PBR talk here!!!!!!

I need to make myself another bottle of Romulan Ale. Ingredient #1 is grain alcohol, 190 proof Everclear. Say goodbye to your liver.

Also, anyone try making their own infusions? I remember years back seeing a recipe for bacon bourbon. Something about storing in the freezer for a month or something.
you can use a reusable whipped cream dispenser. Put the liquid and the infusing agent in, screw on a nitro canister, remove it, do another nitro canister, then do another nitro canister. Saw it on youtube, HowToDrink.

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 Autobahn DSG
Dude putting in some WORK over here lol. I killed off a bottle of black label this past weekend and I'm close to killing off my two japanese whiskeys too. Gonna need to make a big liquor store run soon lol

Last edited:

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
View attachment 204411imported german hefe. Had to break out the slider tap. Banana on the nose, smooth mouth feel, light but persistent carbonation, with a clove and spice finish. Weihestephaner Hefeweisebeer.
I've been on a wheat beer search myself lately. I used to get a couple 6 packs of Sierra Nevada Kellerweis everytime I stopped at Total Wine but it's been a couple years since I've seen it. It sounds like distribution of that beer has largely stopped, so I've given up on ever seeing it again. I've had the Weihestephaner Hefeweise and thought that was pretty good though. Right now I've got a 6 pack of Maisel's Weisse Original and Hofbrauhaus Hefe Weiss. The Maisels might be my new favorite now. I had a couple over the weekend and it's a damn good beer.

1616431837563.png

Last edited: