GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The amount of BMW owners on here is TOO DAMN HIGH! #19

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
Not sure if bad internet here or bad hosting service, but all of your images are borked in that thread.

What does borked mean? They're bad quality or blurry or just don't work at all?

Hello there Vanessa!

How's everything going?

Harro! I'm good just getting ready for summer! You?

:iono:
The fact that she's Canadian and her camera is a potato probably has something to do with it as well.

^ this. I did warn everyone

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion

Not working - though my company could be filtering them too.

Harro! I'm good just getting ready for summer! You?

Same here! Been a pretty exciting week so far too. Things are looking good for the upcoming summer.

balius

Go Kart Champion
DAMMIT! Apparently I am up for a Charger of the month thing on the charger forum. If I win I get some pretty awesome gifts. But, alas, I am 6 votes down. Lame.

So you're asking us to all go in and vote for you? ;)

xan

Ready to race!
:iono:
The fact that she's Canadian and her camera is a potato probably has something to do with it as well.
I like poturtles.

Gross...but probably true.

Adding insulation is my next move for sure. I'm in WA though, it's pretty mild here year round, for the most part.
I've been buying LED's from costco, getting a pretty good price that way, but Ikea isn't a bad idea.
I would thing WA would be far enough north that you'd get not so fun winters too but I hear you guys have weird weather in general.

Sent from my iPhone while fapping.
They're not working.

Also females can't fap. They schlick. everyone knows this.

WAP

Go Kart Champion

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
I like poturtles.

I would thing WA would be far enough north that you'd get not so fun winters too but I hear you guys have weird weather in general.

They're not working.

Also females can't fap. They schlick. everyone knows this.

Yes...very weird. 1st day of spring this year was almost 70, and overall in general this spring it's been in the mid 60's (at least it's felt that way). Yet March we normally get 3inches of rain, this year we got almost 10. My butthole is sore after that one, definitely not enough lube.

*schlick schlick* *schlick schlick*

This ^^^^

This chick has an amazing cock.

Pics or it didn't happen.

balius

Go Kart Champion
$300/month sound like a safe budget for utilities (gas, water, trash, electricity, and internet)? 1400sqft house.

punchagoat

Banned
$300/month sound like a safe budget for utilities (gas, water, trash, electricity, and internet)? 1400sqft house.

Did you ask to see at least 12 months of utility bills from the previous owner? This is the best way to forecast utility bills.

balius

Go Kart Champion
Did you ask to see at least 12 months of utility bills from the previous owner? This is the best way to forecast utility bills.

House was rented. Some Chinese investor bought it and was renting it out. All utilities were in the renter's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.