GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The 2021 Secret Santa Thread!

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
No roofies but if Mrs Mud makes them there are rum balls that I developed the recipe for that are NOT for children*. This was back in my drinking days and intense chocolate/rum flavors

*unless you are into that thing

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
In anticipation of nobody else signing up from Canada (pls more people from Canada sign up...) I got Daks' gift in today. Promised to send something if we got a participant from the great north who couldn't be matched with anyone. And right now, it's looking like that may be the case ☹️
I was going to sign up but some unexpected family stuff came up :(

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Hey @Acadia18 when are we getting assigned users? I haven't gotten anyone yet, and would like to have some ahead notice so I can start ordering things. Thanks!

This Friday was going to take all the names and match people up. Can probably do it a day earlier, I think we've gotten everyone we're going to get.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
no whammies, no whammies, no whammies......

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
This Friday was going to take all the names and match people up. Can probably do it a day earlier, I think we've gotten everyone we're going to get.
Thank you! Sorry to pester, I just didn't want to be the jerk who didn't have anything being delivered to their secret santa by the holidays. Very excited to see what I can do to make somebody's holiday extra special!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Thank you! Sorry to pester, I just didn't want to be the jerk who didn't have anything being delivered to their secret santa by the holidays. Very excited to see what I can do to make somebody's holiday extra special!

No worries. My gift to my person arrived super late last year, I was waiting for something to be delivered which never ended up coming, then my package to them was delayed after I shipped it out. I think they got it right around the new year or slightly after :(

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Haven't had anyone new sign up in a few days, so going to match people tomorrow and send out the matches.

(R)Rated

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
No worries. My gift to my person arrived super late last year, I was waiting for something to be delivered which never ended up coming, then my package to them was delayed after I shipped it out. I think they got it right around the new year or slightly after :(
yeah it did!! lol

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Alright, names are out! Everybody should have gotten a PM with their giftee by now!

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Some LUCKY bastard will get not ONE, not TWO, not even THREE, but FIVE exhaust tips. That's right, you can put on 4.5" and 5" tips on ALL your vehicles! My mistakes experimenting is your good fortune. No need to thank me.

IMG_8128.JPG

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Oh please let that be me!! Lol

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I think I'm the first person who gets to post receiving a gift!

Since nobody else from Canada signed up, @Daks and I are each other's not-so-secret Santa's. I was just going to send him up some stuff not expecting anything in return, but he wanted to get something for me as well. Got a nice sweater delivered which matches my car! Thanks!

1639347834871.png

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
That might be the most upscale present…..