GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thank you and moving on

BaronGTI68

Passed Driver's Ed
With some regret I've jumped ship and sold my GTI, ironically for more than advertised here, though it WAS mint. With full knowledge that my GTI was likely the "best" car I'll ever own - the Swiss Army knife of performance cars - I've headed to the dark side and Dodge Challenger ownership, another itch I needed to scratch.

I have a few items that I'll post in the classifieds along with a few freebies- wouldn't surprise me if I wound up in another GTi down the road however.

c31561

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Enjoy, I have done years of V8 ownership. There is nothing like the sound of a well built V8. Decided it was time to try something different and I am loving the heck out of turbo cars now.

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
Good luck,

Good luck! I’ve looked at Challenger and Charger 392s several times. Definitely get the “itch” from time to time. Ultimately, I think a huge reason I love the GTI is the size and how tossable it is. In traffic, I’m always happy to be in a GTI.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
I saw a Challenger today that looked like a lighter shade of Urano Gray...pulling into a Toyota dealership. :unsure: Guess he was taking Grandma to buy a car.

BaronGTI68

Passed Driver's Ed
Scat Pack, 6 speed manual. The Tremec is no where near as sweet to row as the transmission in the GTI, though not a fair comparison. I definitely feel like I've "devolved" as an enthusiast in some ways lol. Second choice was a Miata RF but that choice was vetoed by the missus.

Some of you might find this funny: There is one thing that Challengers and GTIs have in common-- piano black trim that scratches when you breathe on it. In this case, the tail light panel.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Scat Pack, 6 speed manual. The Tremec is no where near as sweet to row as the transmission in the GTI, though not a fair comparison. I definitely feel like I've "devolved" as an enthusiast in some ways lol. Second choice was a Miata RF but that choice was vetoed by the missus.

Some of you might find this funny: There is one thing that Challengers and GTIs have in common-- piano black trim that scratches when you breathe on it. In this case, the tail light panel.

6 speed and Scat Pack is a good choice. Would love one of those with a shaker hood.
I bet one thing the two cars don't have in common is a wet noodle for a pressure plate.