GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Techtonics Tuning 4Motion GSW 3" Cat Back $500

4MotionWagen

Ready to race!
3" Resonated catback for 4motion GSW or Alltrack. The tips have some scrapes on the bottom so you may want new tips. Other than that it is in good condition just a little dirty. I don't have the car anymore so it must go. Here is a sound clip of it on my car. It was on the car for a little over a year. I would prefer to sell locally if possible. Located in Waterford Michigan. Please PM if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_0715.JPG
    IMG_0715.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0723.JPG
    IMG_0723.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 101

coveedub2003

Car(s)
2019 alltrack
Hey man. Saw this posted the other day on facebook and couldnt find the post. I am certainly interested in the exhaust if you still have it. i am not local to you, but i have shipped larger items before on greyhound if that is something you are interested in doing to get rid of this thing. let me know. you can also hit me up on facebook. my name is chris piper im in the alltrack group and the sportwagen classifieds group over there

4MotionWagen

Ready to race!
Sorry for the late reply. I was at work and they block communication on my devices at work for security reasons. I have another guy that wanted me to ship as well and I have not pulled that out just yet. Just giving it a little time for a local sale as it will take a few boxes and my shift at work is not great for shipping things as they are mostly closed when I get out of work. I will let you know if I can't sell local though.

coveedub2003

Car(s)
2019 alltrack
Sorry for the late reply. I was at work and they block communication on my devices at work for security reasons. I have another guy that wanted me to ship as well and I have not pulled that out just yet. Just giving it a little time for a local sale as it will take a few boxes and my shift at work is not great for shipping things as they are mostly closed when I get out of work. I will let you know if I can't sell local though.
the cool thing about greyhound is they will accept shipping of oversized items that arent necessarily in boxes. you basically just drop it at the local terminal, they put it on a bus and the recipient picks it up at the local bus terminal. But for sure just let me know i meant to message you when i saw it on facebook. then i couldnt find it again and i was all panicked :D