GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tb Performance

ocamp013

Car(s)
2017 gti
So what makes this brace so special I currently have : k brace, Ecs chassis braces, 25 mm st suspension rear sway bar and Eurosport strut brace.

Welp let’s begin with that it’s really light weight, like I pulled it out of the box which comes nicely wrapped in bubble wrap, tons of packing peanuts, a sticker and a letter from the manufacture(amazing touch in my opinion).

I drive my car pretty much every day and I notice all the small changes with the winter tires, rubber bushings wearing out, etc…

The installation was so easy, all you need is to jack up the rear of the car, one 18mm wrench and a 18mm ratchet with a long socket. Install took me about 10-20 minutes. All you’ve got to to do is hold the bolt of the toe with the wrench with one hand and with the other hand loosen the nut(Id recommend replacing them with new from vw) do this process twice and you will be able to slide on the brace, hand tight both sides and start tightening on both sides little by little, so the bar can be tightened evenly.
Took my car for a rip, left the driveway and the car felt really smooth going out of the driveway. Waited for the car to warm and went to my favourite back roads. Here is where the magic happens, the rear is so planted it gives you the confidence to push the car to the limit, you can also tell when the car is at the limit as well, really predictable and stable in corners. If you induce lift off over steer it’s even better, there’s barely any body roll in the back and the car just seems to be so responsive even more like a go kart. It feels like the car is on literal train tracks in the back. I’m currently running my winter tires so as soon as I switch over to my summers I’m gonna enjoy it even more. I definitely recommended it to anyone who is looking to stiffen up their chassis and/or doesn’t have the tools or space to install a rear sway bar or install a k brace(you need to drill into the chassis with some k braces).I’m getting the two front braces they offer as well, once I do I’ll write a review on those as well

Attachments

• C0E4A75A-ADD5-4714-847B-84FFD68940D2.jpeg
    C0E4A75A-ADD5-4714-847B-84FFD68940D2.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 60