GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tattoo’s

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
I love Zepplein 🤘 sounds like a cool tattoo. Got a pic?

It took me a while to get one too because I didn’t know what I wanted and wanted it to be one of a kind. After my daughter was born I got one with her name combining my passion for cars. I still need to get one for my son.

Took about 3 hours but it’s a design my artist came up with.

View attachment 225469
Love it!

Here's my Zeppelin one.

Attachments

• IMG_0226.jpeg
    IMG_0226.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 106

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
As in Led Zeppelin? I only have a small one (not Led). It doesn't look much different than when I got it, and I'm ooold. The fill color is almost gone though. F-ing felt like someone was cutting it in with a red hot razor blade, and that was when I was a lot tougher. Then again, I didn't pass out like the jarhead in front of me getting his bulldog.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
As in Led Zeppelin? I only have a small one (not Led). It doesn't look much different than when I got it, and I'm ooold. The fill color is almost gone though. F-ing felt like someone was cutting it in with a red hot razor blade, and that was when I was a lot tougher. Then again, I didn't pass out like the jarhead in front of me getting his bulldog.
Absolutely, the one and the only, legendary, Led Zeppelin. I think I was so happy to get it, I felt little to no pain. It was just more of a scratchy feeling for both my tattoos. I know there are certain parts of the body that are more sensitive, especially near bone. The the forearms are a walk in the park, but everyone has a different interpretation of pain.

Ragdude

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 VW Golf SEL TDi
I considered it back in my youth (and while in the ARMY) but thankfully I always spent my $ at the bar before I went thru with it. I just don't get it, too much money for something that probably won't mean anything to ya in a short time. But to each their own