GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Take me under your wing

modernmedusa

Car(s)
Mk7
Good morning! I'm new to owning an MK7 and to car cutlure so please be gentle with some of my most easily answered questions. I'm noobish to not knowing simple things or maybe how to find stuff. I joined here to help answer my questions and concerns. To get better educated with my car, I want to add so many mods. I only gotten the windows tinted and ordered my splitter. Skirts are next, however I noticed something my car does sometimes. It gives me this warning symbol n message to check my left light. Which looks burnt out(only when the warning light comes on it does). I was told I could just replace the bulb but I really wanted to buy brand new headlights for my car. I saw some on UROtuning but after going to a local car show, another GTI owner told me those wouldn't fit my car. So I guess what i'm asking is if anyone could drop some links of OEM headlights that'll be best suited for my MK7 PP & LP(atleast I think it has it because the lights move when i'm turning n it has the red strip through the headlight).

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
With lighting package you have xenon headlights. Your options are generally limited to OEM replacements, Osram does make a 13 wire connection light for Euro low line cars, but requires modification to work with LP.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
For OEM, are you looking for replacements, Euro LP without amber markers, upgrading to R or Euro R?

Easiest way to find info like that would be to google "Question Site:golfmk7.com" without quotes and obviously your question written in where question is. Should bring up all pages that return hits. A few have done Golf R euro swaps I believe.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD