GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SW Florida 13 (color not selected) GTI

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Oh wow. Nice. Well it does not bother me as much if its built into the headlights. Its the disruption to the bumpers I hate. On my MK, I filled the front and rears.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Headlight stripe delete looks really good.

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
Headlight stripe delete looks really good.
I absolutely despise how cheesy the headlight strip looks.
I changed the stripes on my MKV and MKVI. If I got a MKVII, I'd hate not being able to do so.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
cant wait for slammed sexy time

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
After the beauties showing up at Worthesee, definately pumped for an MK7. I really like the Golf Xenons instead of the GTI ones. And I think I prefer the Golf bumper over the GTI as well. May just go for Golf instead of GTI, especially if we can get the 1.8tsi Golf for a great price.

Gti-mrk6

Ready to race!
Have you posted an official mk7 intagram thread yet? Would be nice to see some mk7s on instagram from the international community :)

Ebaytan

Orlando FL

Hey Paul,

I will be getting a MK7 GTI as well and I live in Orlando. I put $500 down towards the car at my local dealer, and they will call me when they have one similar or exact to the specs I want. They currently don't know packages but they asked what color I wanted, transmission, and leather/nav/sunroof.

Can't wait to get the new ride!

bludragon06

Ready to race!
Ill be baking my headlights...

When I get the mk7 I will start work on it right away. Pull it in the driveway from the dealership. Pull the bumper and get those headlights off the car. Then set the oven to 350 degrees. Put them in for like 4-5 minutes. And open these suckers up. I will pull the orange reflector out and delete the red stripe. Glue them back together and reinstall everything. I have done the reflector delete on my 2006 civic a while back. It is not hard to do at all. I am going to assume the vw will have the same reflector type deal placed in the headlight.

Do we have any idea here in NA what the going price will be for the mk7? From the base model to Loaded? It will give me an idea what I will be spending on the car.

Thanks for checking out my rambling. Have a nice day! LOL.
-Dave:cool: