GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Surbaru WRX STI vs K04 MK6 GTI (**VID**)

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
You destroyed that Subie :clap:

RaV$

Ready to race!
Nice kill :thumbup:

Legendary

Ready to race!
Nice vid, gotta love the headlights getting smaller and smaller in the sideview :)

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
holy balls!!
after seeing all these vids i so need upgrades!!!

SetInMotion

Passed Driver's Ed
Subie didn't stand a chance lol. Stage 2 with a stock STI is a close race with the GTI pulling slightly.

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
damnnn nice

Thanks man

Subie didn't stand a chance lol. Stage 2 with a stock STI is a close race with the GTI pulling slightly.

Too bad i didnt try with a Wrx sti when i was stage 2 i thought i would lose :(

Good run, anything done to the STi?

As far as i know it is stock

holy balls!!
after seeing all these vids i so need upgrades!!!

Go for it they are worth it

Nice vid, gotta love the headlights getting smaller and smaller in the sideview :)

Thanks man

Nice kill :thumbup:

Thanks ^^

You destroyed that Subie :clap:

Haha pretty much :p

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
This vid makes me want to get a k04 eventually. Also the STI's hazards were on before the race started, probably for safety as it looks like he was stopped in the center lane on the highway in order to race this guy. Meh screw that, it's easier to just flame the cocky SOB!

yeah down with Subaru! dirty awd powertrain loss bastards!

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
This vid makes me want to get a k04 eventually. Also the STI's hazards were on before the race started, probably for safety as it looks like he was stopped in the center lane on the highway in order to race this guy. Meh screw that, it's easier to just flame the cocky SOB!

actually there was a traffic light behind us and it just went red that's why we stopped in the middle of the way , it was safe . and the guy wanted to see what his subie can do against the GTi . it was fun