GOLFMKV

SuperPro 22mm 2-Position Adjustable Rear Sway Bar fits MK7 VW GTI Audi

dpskins

Car(s)
VW GTI
I used it for about a month.
B39FEDA2-A164-41C6-9276-9C700E551D46_4_5005_c.jpeg

$70.00

This listing offers a single Rear 22mm adjustable sway bar for your MK7 and MK 7.5 Volkswagen GTI.

Volkswagen has followed up the revitalized MK5 and sharpened MK6 with the best GTI yet in the MK7. More power, better handling, and an available performance pack have put the original hot hatch back at the top of the hot hatch pecking order.

But the best can always get better...........

While the GTI has become a better car over the last few generations it still leaves some performance on the table as it searches for boarder appeal.

Our sway bar offerings serve to minimize body roll, maximize grip and put a more neutral and tuneable balance into the car for not only a better handling car, but a more engaging and rewarding car to drive.

Why SuperPro Sway Bars?
  • 4 Stage coating - Zinc coating, Epoxy barrier coating, 2 stage powder coat for maximum durability and corrosion protection
  • Designed, Tested, Developed and Made in Australia by our own team in our own factory
  • Engineered and tested - we don't simply mimic the factory part and make it larger; we test our parts for optimal performance and factory-like fit
  • SuperPro's proprietary Polyurethane elastomer blend for long life and silent operation
  • Lifetime warranty on all included bushings - no matter how you use the parts - street or track, SuperPro backs them for life

bdollazzz

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Tornado Red GTI
Hmm also in Richmond, might have to take it off your hands. Been wanting to feel the car with an upgraded rear sway.

TrueGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Ahhh I literally just bought one a few weeks ago, Supposed to be getting it next week hopefully. I am wondering if you noticed a difference with it? Good luck with sale bro!

yakev724

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 S3
Ahhh I literally just bought one a few weeks ago, Supposed to be getting it next week hopefully. I am wondering if you noticed a difference with it? Good luck with sale bro!

Definitely reduces roll, I started on the softer setting and now running on stiffer. Coupled with their rear endlinks as well.

Had to re-grease after 15-20k, no big deal.