GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Super bowl Party?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I paid some guy $20 to get in on some squares, No clue how it even works. Hoping that he's honest because I won't even know if I won or not since I won't be watching.

I put $30 down this year for my works squares game. Last year I won $200 from it.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
The refs didn't lose those games, the Lions did. They are not a superbowl caliber team, nor are the colts.

Go watch the clips and tell me the refs didn't blow those calls, even the NFL released a statement on the mistakes of those blown calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
GO PANTHERS!!!
Keep Pounding
Dab on them Broncos

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Go watch the clips and tell me the refs didn't blow those calls, even the NFL released a statement on the mistakes of those blown calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Lions are not a Superbowl caliber team. They could have won those missed call games and would have been shit on in the playoffs. You ask any reputable player if refs win/loss football games and they will tell you they do not. I was initially just messing with you. If you believe the Lions got screwed from some missed calls and that's why they didn't make the playoff, then you are lying to yourself.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
The Lions are not a Superbowl caliber team. They could have won those missed call games and would have been shit on in the playoffs. You ask any reputable player if refs win/loss football games and they will tell you they do not. I was initially just messing with you. If you believe the Lions got screwed from some missed calls and that's why they didn't make the playoff, then you are lying to yourself.

then you can think whatever the fuck you want to, ask DEZ BRYANT or PETTIGREW if refs decide games.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
He's talking about football. I don't if you know this, being a Lions fan, but every year, after regular season, there is something called playoffs. the top few teams of the NFL play against each other to get a chance to play in the Superbowl. That is the biggest game of the year for football.

Also, sorry for your loss #81
:lol:
I paid some guy $20 to get in on some squares, No clue how it even works. Hoping that he's honest because I won't even know if I won or not since I won't be watching.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
Eli's reaction = priceless