GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sunroof Not Moving After Reconfiguring

rcngtr

Car(s)
Golf Sportwagen
Hi all, bit of an odd predicament here. I was following this post to get the auto open/close working on my pano sunroof, as previously, it seemed either direction I pushed the button would cycle the sunroof through all of its motions.

So, I turned the car on, and held the sunroof button back to open the sunroof. It went all the way open, then began to close (it has always done this). Once it closed, I continued to hold for 5 seconds.

Now the sunroof won't move at all. I'm worried I "configured" it to a permanently shut position. I've unplugged the battery (for 30 minutes), pulled the fuse for the sunroof, unplugged the switch, unplugged the motor, and held the switch in every position for 30 seconds or more.

Any thoughts on how to undo this? Thanks!

PFA

Attachments

• IMG_2789.jpg
    IMG_2789.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 38

rcngtr

Car(s)
Golf Sportwagen
Okay, update on this. I was able to scan my car with VCDS and found this code regarding the sunroof. I was able to get the sunroof to move, but couldn't figure out how to re-calibrate. Where would I go to do that? Error shown below
722437 - Control Module for Power Sunroof
B13C6 54 [008] - Missing Calibration / Basic Setting
Intermittent - Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Okay, update on this. I was able to scan my car with VCDS and found this code regarding the sunroof. I was able to get the sunroof to move, but couldn't figure out how to re-calibrate. Where would I go to do that? Error shown below
I'd would try to redo what you did at first and see if that fixes it.

rafamonteiroo

Passed Driver's Ed
Did you get the solution?

Mine doesn't work the comfort opening anymore (one-touch)...

this same error appears in the scan

I already tried to do the basic settings in VCDS and also pressing the button, but the error continues .... and it does not save the basic settings

Code:
             Freeze Frame