GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sunday Motor Co- Madison NJ

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI SE 6SPD MT
10 dollas for tomato toast!? It's Okay, I'll toss it on the MC. Sounds like a cool cruise if anything from my location. Wouldn't mind showing up one day but not so sure now with the cold. How long does this last? Will it still be going on during the Spring?

Enatzzzz

Car(s)
MK7 GTI
10 dollas for tomato toast!? It's Okay, I'll toss it on the MC. Sounds like a cool cruise if anything from my location. Wouldn't mind showing up one day but not so sure now with the cold. How long does this last? Will it still be going on during the Spring?
Haha their food is solid but I get it. There tends to be a good gathering there every weekend day when the weather is nice (Particularly on Sundays). There is no "official event" as it's just a coffee shop. I've heard it attracts an even nicer gathering in Spring/Summer.

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI SE 6SPD MT
Haha their food is solid but I get it. There tends to be a good gathering there every weekend day when the weather is nice (Particularly on Sundays). There is no "official event" as it's just a coffee shop. I've heard it attracts an even nicer gathering in Spring/Summer.

Sweet, I'll keep that in mind. Not big into the car scene during Winter. The most I do is scour the forums going nuts waiting for Spring to arrive so I can put what I learned to use, lol.

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
If anyone is interested, there are pretty regular meets at The Coffee Bar in East Brunswick. Typically, 8-12 Sunday mornings. They are organized by LosGoonies. He will post in IG when the next one will be. As the weather warms you need to get there early to get a good spot.

Red_Potato

Car(s)
‘03 E46 M3
A little late, but I live in the area. Their food is expensive but on Sunday's with good weather, they have a bunch of people come show up with interesting or unique cars.