GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified e30 Stage 2 mk7 Vs 370Z

joshgreensauce

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Was driving home late at night on the free way when I come across a riced-out 370z. Carbon fiber hood, trunk and big wing. Well I get him to line up and absolutely take him to Gapplebees over and over. We did mostly 60 rolls and a 40 roll and everytime, even if I gave him the jump, I'd just walk him. I think by around 110 I had at least 2 busses on the guy. 370z really this easy to beat?? I got a stratified e30 tune, uni full CF intake, Uni TBE, FMIC, DV+, and removed the spare+back seats.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Check out fresh kiicks on YouTube if you want to see a fast Z. His Flies!
Went to grab his link as soon as I read the first post lol. It’s not a 370z but they can be nasty if you throw cash at it.

joshgreensauce

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Went to grab his link as soon as I read the first post lol. It’s not a 370z but they can be nasty if you throw cash at it.

Yeah I've watched a bunch of these videos. To that point though, a lot of cars would be faster than a simple bolt-on/tune mk7 GTI if you slap a big turbo on it and build around it haha. I was just referencing a bolt-on/tune 370z vs bolt-on tune mk7 GTI and from my 1st experience, I absolutely walked the dude.