GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Automotive Custom Etune

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
Revision 5, cooler temps and taller tires. Looks a bit down on power from past revision, not sure what's up with log 4.

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
Log 4 could of been some slippage or odd road surface. The tuner might have adjusted the timing a little because he was seeing some knock he didn't like.

marauder

Go Kart Newbie

GTI_Joe1

Ready to race!
I have the stratified DSG tune for my 2019 GTI and in my opinion it’s the best of the DSG tunes I’ve tried and I’ve tried (IE, APR, Cobb OTS and EQT). This is not a criticism of any tuner, shift points often come down to personal preference, but for my tastes, Stratified is the clear winner!

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
I have the stratified DSG tune for my 2019 GTI and in my opinion it’s the best of the DSG tunes I’ve tried and I’ve tried (IE, APR, Cobb OTS and EQT). This is not a criticism of any tuner, shift points often come down to personal preference, but for my tastes, Stratified is the clear winner!
Glad you're enjoying it. This update goes through an improves a lot of different aspects of the tune. We did a lot of work on standard Drive mode.

Aphex13

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys, haven't had an update on here for a while. Wanted to let everyone know we've released a new version of our DSG flash tune for the GTI.
Link to upgrade:
http://www.stratifiedauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=240_254&products_id=996
Link for a new purchase:
http://www.stratifiedauto.com/index...DTrkKgm2T9ABBx3A3Fk7f5kIBIHp--XncB4NI38KVogBc
What's changed with the new DSG tune? I've already placed my update order, because version numbers matter. Haha. I'd just like to know what to expect. Thanks.

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
The aim of this tune on top of improving shift times, increasing clamping force and adding features such as disabling forced shifts was to improve the shifting points and dynamics in Drive mode.

A lot of us spend significant time in Drive mode and we wanted to make sure the shifts maximize the experience in terms of response matching engine output as well as making sure Drive mode is still efficient. Drive has to feel both responsive enough and relaxed enough and not leave you feeling like the car has an annoying habit of being in the wrong gear.

aedwin191

Passed Driver's Ed
I just ordered a top up tune after running the same revision for awhile. I've added a couple engine modifications (FMIC, step colder plugs), and I'm looking to get an e30 file. What are the turn around times on revisions these days? I put in my order about a week ago.

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
I just ordered a top up tune after running the same revision for awhile. I've added a couple engine modifications (FMIC, step colder plugs), and I'm looking to get an e30 file. What are the turn around times on revisions these days? I put in my order about a week ago.

It usually takes around 7 business days. Depending on how long ago you were initially tuned the tuner may be rebuilding your tune from scratch. As we are constantly working to improve out tunes there have been updates to how we tune since your order. Some of these updates require a lot of changes, or a completely different tune file. With the top up tune though, you'll get the latest improvements we've made and you'll get the revisions necessary to make sure all the revisions and the new mods are runningcorrectly.

stbou

I’ve read the entire thread and I must say thank you all for feedbacks along the way.
I’m pretty much convinced to go Stratified but not decided yet on the tune set up.

I’m currently stage 2 FBO from unitronic, set for 93 oct but I only have access to 91. (Uni does not offer 91 for my ecu ober stage 1.)

I’ve been running that tune on Shell 91 for 128000km and the car is getting beaten all day every day so reliability is not an issue there though I’m leaving sine power on the table for sure. But how much?

I’m now ready for a more aggressive tune but set for 91 of course.
80% of chances that I will go IS38 down the road but before that, I’d like to test Stratified on IS20.

I undersand it can cost more for tuning if I finally go with the IS38 but my main concern is how much I would gain from a switch to stratified on IS20 only. I can leave without the last 10 WHP so not sure yet wether to go pro tune or not.

My modds are
Catted Turboback 3’’
Intercooler
Intake
Turbo inlet pipe/muffler delete/outlet pipe
Throttle pipe
Upgraded clutch
Firehawk indy 500
Bilstein b12
034 mounts and inserts

So what is your guesstimation on whp gains going from conservative Unitronic stage 2 to custom tune from Stratified?