GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Strafe Design

Leonardp

Go Kart Newbie
Received a notification on Monday that my item was being shipped. As of today there were no updates so I emailed them and they told me my item was still in production? Has anybody else had a similar experience with them?

Last edited:

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
nope but i have a brand new, never mounted, gloss black v4 with rounded triangles in original packaging for $135 + shipping if you want it sooner.

Jshinz24

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 SE MT
My experience was terrible with Strafe. Not saying that is everybody’s experience. Just mine.

jetplaness

Passed Driver's Ed
i also had a terrible experience. I ordered back in june, got an intial response to my email that i sent about 2 weeks after i placed the order and then radio silence on about 4-5 emails i sent afterwards about my order. My order finally got delivered in september i believe one day randomly. No shipped notice or anything. I'm happy with the product, but their customer service and shipping times were horrible.

MKSeven

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti, duh.
Received a notification on Monday that my item was being shipped. As of today there were no updates so I emailed them and they told me my item was still in production? Has anybody else had a similar experience with them? Not good.
I got the canards from them. Albeit, after 3 months later. It just took a lot of constant messaging. There's an entire thread somewhere on Facebook. I also believe that its on the list of buyers not to buy from.

Leonardp

Go Kart Newbie
So the item shipped in December (finally) and arrived in Greensboro NC on December 31. Nothing since then. I emailed them last Thursday and got a response that they were checking with their USPS rep and would let me know or send me another one within 24 hours. Still waiting. Disappointed to say the least.

Last edited:

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Strafe Design ?? HA ! I little over a year ago I ordered a rear diffuser and their front splitter. Got the diffuser about 3 weeks later, NEVER got the spoiler.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I’ve said it before and will always warn against them

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP