GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

(Stock Turbo) MK7.5 GTI 6MT vs Scatpack, Mustang 5.0, 335i, Focus ST

Jewels_mk7

Drag Racing Champion
How would a STOCK TURBO MK7 or 7.5 with basic bolt ons do against other platforms? Here is a VIDEO example of a LIGHTLY modified GTI. Its amazing what these cars can do with a tune.

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
I’ve ran a 335i 2 door not sure what was done but it definitely had exhaust I was running jb4 stock and he pulled me about a car on the top end on the bottom to mid it was about even. With a dp and intercooler that would of been a easy win. Also St on stage 1 should be a decent race pretty sure the gti will always win

Jewels_mk7

Drag Racing Champion
I’ve ran a 335i 2 door not sure what was done but it definitely had exhaust I was running jb4 stock and he pulled me about a car on the top end on the bottom to mid it was about even. With a dp and intercooler that would of been a easy win. Also St on stage 1 should be a decent race pretty sure the gti will always win
the Gti in the video was spinning second gear because of the stock tires. Tried going again from a higher roll and bmw did not want to line up after that

Jewels_mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Not to be a jerk and super obvious, but SneekyTuned is a tuner for GTI’s. They have base maps and eTunes. Haven’t read much of them here but I’m interested in a comparison to say EQT or Stratified.
the way I like to see it is, how is a sneekytuned gti doing against the competition of other car brands. tuner topic is always subjective. As long as the car holds it down against other cars especially v8s

Jantriis02

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Not to be a jerk and super obvious, but SneekyTuned is a tuner for GTI’s. They have base maps and eTunes. Haven’t read much of them here but I’m interested in a comparison to say EQT or Stratified.

That is an interesting point. People always talk about COBB stage 1 vs APR stage 1, so we never get comparison videos/ posts about smaller tuning outfits such as SneekyTuned or Stratified. I'm considering a new tune for my GTI, and I've taken a look at both Stratified and EQT, but I would love to see how they stack up head to head

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
That is an interesting point. People always talk about COBB stage 1 vs APR stage 1, so we never get comparison videos/ posts about smaller tuning outfits such as SneekyTuned or Stratified. I'm considering a new tune for my GTI, and I've taken a look at both Stratified and EQT, but I would love to see how they stack up head to head
I’ll start a thread and tell everyone who tell me to search to piss off lol