• Opel/Vauxhall - „Green is the New Cool“
  • Peugeot - „Turning Sustainable Mobility into Quality Time“
  • Ram - „Built to Serve a Sustainable Planet“
  • Commercial Vehicles - „The Global Leader in e-Commercial Vehicles“

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
One company that surprises me is Honda. They are behind on the electric bandwagon and Chevy will build their first 2 electric cars.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
One company that surprises me is Honda. They are behind on the electric bandwagon and Chevy will build their first 2 electric cars.
Only if you don't count all the hybrids. Honda was ahead of the game 20 years ago. The new NSX is half electric.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Only if you don't count all the hybrids. Honda was ahead of the game 20 years ago. The new NSX is half electric.
You're right. I meant 100 % electric. And they have the hydrogen car that I think is better than electric. And they are working on home production of hydrogen solving the availability problem.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The first Honda Insight was a game changer...they have a cult following. Their hybrid tech is clever too...their all electrics will rival anything VW is putting out now. Guess we have to wait and see.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 Golf R Stg3 APR

And the hydrogen cell cars back in the day.

Honda is ahead of the game, they realize 100% electric is 110% stupid, they should keep some ICE and even if forced some hybrids so the people in CA can still flee the wildfires after having power blackouts for 3 days and not die in a blaze because the EV in their garage is out of juice..........yay advanced society.