GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Steering Wheel Upgrade?

S-4Motion

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Golf Sportwagen 4Mo
Steering Wheel 2.jpg

Not a GTI/R wheel, just a base Golf wheel, but I would 100% recommend it. I got mine from Vivid Racing.
I also know that someone by the name of Rogera is selling an even thicker wheel in the Interior Parts Classifieds but I can't find the link right now.

vwauug

Ready to race!
View attachment 229415
Not a GTI/R wheel, just a base Golf wheel, but I would 100% recommend it. I got mine from Vivid Racing.
I also know that someone by the name of Rogera is selling an even thicker wheel in the Interior Parts Classifieds but I can't find the link right now.
Super nice wheel - curious do you have finger ridges on the top - it's an option offered, but OEM does not have

S-4Motion

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Golf Sportwagen 4Mo
Super nice wheel - curious do you have finger ridges on the top - it's an option offered, but OEM does not have
Do you mean those ridges that point towards the front of the car? I don't and I kinda wish I did, not enough to get a whole new though lol. If you do end up getting a carbon top with a indicator stripe, ask how thick they're going to make it cause I wish mine was a little thicker.

vwauug

Ready to race!
I ended up ordering from EZT...https://eurozonetuning.com/products/mk7-ezt-leather-alcantara-custom-steering-wheel?variant=12276933329000; leather nappa top/bottom and perf on the side

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
I know you dont like carbon fiber but I just got this one for 390 shipped. Its thick compared to the oem one and it has the ridges on the top of the steering wheel. Quality is great zero complaints.

Attachments

• 20211112_141235.jpg
    20211112_141235.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 172

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
I bought it from Aliexpress I would give you the link but its super weird. When you click the link sometimes it will take you to the steering wheel other times it wont and it will take you to a totally different listing.