GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 Parts Selloff

Summy

Car(s)
17 alltrack sel
Just got parts shipped from the seller.. Good communication, packed well, and an honest seller. Wouldn't hesitate to buy more things in the future. Thanks!

Bernb6

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Autobahn
Vitalik, confirming that I will take the Stoptech BBK,
Bern

Last edited:

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
How much for all of your Snow Performance Water Meth stuff ? Also, got to ask, the WOT box... did you ever get it to work? If so, how ?? I have heard you cut 1 coil pack wire, others say you have to cut all of them ?

Thanks in advance !

vitalik55

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Golf R
How much for all of your Snow Performance Water Meth stuff ? Also, got to ask, the WOT box... did you ever get it to work? If so, how ?? I have heard you cut 1 coil pack wire, others say you have to cut all of them ?
I'm asking $600 for entire kit, please take a look at the parts list and pictures. Yes I initially used the WOT boxes, then pulled it out when switching to Cobb. The WOT box is not difficult to wire up.. you just bundle all the power wires to ignition coils together (you have to cut all 4 wires, i used a wire nut), and tap into clutch and accelerator pedal sensors.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Cobb told me they could not tune what the WOT box does, that is the only reason I was looking at it.

vitalik55

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Golf R
Cobb told me they could not tune what the WOT box does, that is the only reason I was looking at it.
Basically all the WOT box gives you is launch control at preset RPM (manual transmission) and no-lift shifting. From my experience.. both can be done using Cobb AP.

-DK-

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
How many miles in the superpro control arms or more specifically, the bushings? Thanks

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Bump for good seller! Purchased the ST60 kit and everything was in great condition, good communication too.

parabolicmagnetism

Car(s)
MK7 GTI
I'm interested in the ECS bleeder block; have you got any photos of it?