GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 1 APR tune Bogs Need help diagnosing the problem

RTFM

Ready to race!
Ok, so what clutch does everyone recommend? Ecs seems to have affordable ones but I like quality over quantity and I've been hearing mixed opinions on ecs tuning products.
Depends on what you are looking for. If you never plan to exceed Stage 2, the Sachs SRE is a good option and it uses the dual mass flywheel. If you plan on going IS38 and beyond in the future, Southbend Stage 3 is as good as it gets and DKM seems to be pretty decent as well.

And yea, ECS isn’t really quality. Usually rebranded Chinese stuff. That is, if they ever ship it.

Mknauer51

Car(s)
Mk7 GTI SE
Depends on what you are looking for. If you never plan to exceed Stage 2, the Sachs SRE is a good option and it uses the dual mass flywheel. If you plan on going IS38 and beyond in the future, Southbend Stage 3 is as good as it gets and DKM seems to be pretty decent as well.

And yea, ECS isn’t really quality. Usually rebranded Chinese stuff. That is, if they ever ship it.
Lol tell me about it! Ok thanks for the advice, I think stage 1 is plenty for my GTI...front wheel drive doesn't seem to like more hp and torque than that. I think after I get the new clutch I might change my tune from the low torque to the high torque since now I have the clutch to handle up to 400ft lbs....I only got the low torque tune because the guy said that it would save my OEM clutch...that didn't work 🤦‍♂️