GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SRS-Tec MK7 GTI Bumper Flare Group Buy

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
I got quoted $550 for painting (two coats of primer, sanding, gloss black) and ppf for two pieces. Yikes... Time to shop around

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I got quoted $550 for painting (two coats of primer, sanding, gloss black) and ppf for two pieces. Yikes... Time to shop around

That is a yikes dawg. I sold my pair due to my car getting wrapped, but the pair my buddy picked up, he was quoted $150, and had it dropped down to $100 due to how small they were.

1615429451299.png

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I wouldn't pay more than $100. Mine charged me $50 because he happened to be painting a black car...so he sprayed mine at the same time he sprayed the car.

cb1111

On the German forums (I saw that when I was looking for install instructions a couple of weeks ago for you guys) there are multiple people that used black silicone to seal any gaps.

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
I wouldn't pay more than $100. Mine charged me $50 because he happened to be painting a black car...so he sprayed mine at the same time he sprayed the car.
How did it go with the PPFing? I've been getting quotes in the $100 to wrap the two pieces

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
How did it go with the PPFing? I've been getting quotes in the $100 to wrap the two pieces

I actually haven't gotten around to doing that yet. I'm going to get a car tinted this weekend. I'm going to bring the part in and ask what they charge.

lcpanda.mk7

Car(s)
2016 GTI SE DSG
Anyone else installed them on their car?
Just dropped mine off at the body shop to get some work on the bumper done and get the flares painted matte black and mounted. Will post results when I get it back next week

Edit: just realized you're probably looking for help on actually installing it, sorry 😅
I can ask the shop how they did it when I get it back