GOLFMKV

SRS-Tec MK7 GTI Bumper Flare Group Buy

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
funny how Acadia and Fliptrocity have a the same meme

1605791142109.png

Fliptrocity is a good friend of mine, and actually the reason I even have my GTI. I was content driving my Nissan Altima, until he let me drive his MK6 GTI (which is currently in my garage getting a few things taken care of before it's listed for sale, if anyone around RI is interested). After that, the Altima just felt boring as hell to drive and I went out a month later and bought my MK7. He just upgraded from his MK6 to an MK7 earlier this month.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I'm dropping this in here for me to reference later on as well lol. Maybe this will help others too

https://www.facebook.com/groups/596890100420755/permalink/3339819822794422/

Man... Nardo Grey with black wheels...

1605798892052.png

I can't get it out of my head. There's a guy on IG who has that combo on an R, and it just looks so good...

1605799015049.png

A guy near me does $1,000 color change wraps for cars, and one of his stocked colors is Nardo Grey. I think my mind is made up that once we get through the winter (don't need snow and salt ruining a fresh wrap) I'm going to get my car wrapped. Swap out my silver RSe11's for some black RSe10's...

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
:love: That is beautiful.
My mod list keeps growing because of y'all lol

I think I'm going to add Osram LEDs and an Aerofabb front splitter with these bumper flares. But I keep going back and forth with Osrams and BECs.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Man... Nardo Grey with black wheels...

View attachment 193246

I can't get it out of my head. There's a guy on IG who has that combo on an R, and it just looks so good...

View attachment 193249

A guy near me does $1,000 color change wraps for cars, and one of his stocked colors is Nardo Grey. I think my mind is made up that once we get through the winter (don't need snow and salt ruining a fresh wrap) I'm going to get my car wrapped. Swap out my silver RSe11's for some black RSe10's...
is that the shop? 1000 seems pretty cheap, I wouldn't mind getting a wrap, its kinda far but could make a trip outta it

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i too have obsessed over the idea of nardo gray wrap. i also would have to figure out something for my bronze wheels which i otherwise currently love.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
is that the shop? 1000 seems pretty cheap, I wouldn't mind getting a wrap, its kinda far but could make a trip outta it

https://thewrapguy.com/1k-color-change

Yes and no. He's a legitimate wrapper, and just does the car color changes between his commercial work. He said he usually has the car between 5 to 8 days, since again, it's something he's doing inbetween his commercial wrap work, so a road trip might not work out.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
There’s alot of folks on the Facebook page who are trying to buy the bumper flares now after a few people posted theirs

Yeah, Fliptrocity showed me that.

The problem is, once we hit 10 pairs, the shipping cost goes up, without a further discount on the product. So 10 people is more expensive than 9. Also, I don't want to delay it by going "9 pairs. Wait 10 pairs. Actually, 11 pairs...", etc... I requested an invoice for 9 pairs (which I have to follow up with, haven't heard back after giving them my address), and want to reduce the amount of time going back and forth with them.

Leonardp

Go Kart Newbie

The problem is, once we hit 10 pairs, the shipping cost goes up, without a further discount on the product. So 10 people is more expensive than 9. Also, I don't want to delay it by going "9 pairs. Wait 10 pairs. Actually, 11 pairs...", etc... I requested an invoice for 9 pairs (which I have to follow up with, haven't heard back after giving them my address), and want to reduce the amount of time going back and forth with them.
Please keep us posted

DarkMagik

Passed Driver's Ed

Oh wow I didn’t know that, I’m just glad I saw this thread just in time for me to get one

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
Even though we're waiting for a response I'm sure they'll respond soon. With all this covid, I'm sure their taking shutdowns seriously unlike the U.S. lol.

I'm already thinking about being the only MK7 in town with the SRS flares. MK7.5 owners gonna see me across an intersection and be like:
"WHATTTT!!!!!!!!!!! HOWWWW!!!!!!!! mY fLaReS dOn'T lOok LikE tHaT!!"

(that probably wasn't funny💀)