GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rennwagen Spoiler Extensions

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Hello Rennwagen followers! We’re sure you’ve noticed that we’ve been a little quiet lately in posting. We’ve been working hard behind the scenes and wanted to give everyone an update on a few changes that we will be making.

As we’re sure you’ve all experienced recently, costs for just about everything have increased. This unfortunately includes the metal industry where market volatility, shipping delays, and low inventory have caused worldwide cost increases on raw materials.

Due to this, we will be making a small increase in pricing on our Rennwagen Spoiler Extensions.

However, with the intention of maintaining the best value for you, we will also start including the optional Hardware Kit and a Rennwagen Decal with every Spoiler Extension order.

Many have been asking when we will get the Type 2 extensions back in stock. We currently have a limited stock available that we will be listing now. They will maintain our current price, but will ALSO include the Hardware Kit and Rennwagen Decal.

Updated pricing will reflect on our website after our new batch of parts is completed.

We truly appreciate all of our customers and are thankful for your understanding.
🏎

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
Hello Rennwagen followers! We’re sure you’ve noticed that we’ve been a little quiet lately in posting. We’ve been working hard behind the scenes and wanted to give everyone an update on a few changes that we will be making.

As we’re sure you’ve all experienced recently, costs for just about everything have increased. This unfortunately includes the metal industry where market volatility, shipping delays, and low inventory have caused worldwide cost increases on raw materials.

Due to this, we will be making a small increase in pricing on our Rennwagen Spoiler Extensions.

However, with the intention of maintaining the best value for you, we will also start including the optional Hardware Kit and a Rennwagen Decal with every Spoiler Extension order.

Many have been asking when we will get the Type 2 extensions back in stock. We currently have a limited stock available that we will be listing now. They will maintain our current price, but will ALSO include the Hardware Kit and Rennwagen Decal.

Updated pricing will reflect on our website after our new batch of parts is completed.

We truly appreciate all of our customers and are thankful for your understanding.
🏎
Dang 😅 and I still missed the type 2! You guys don’t happen to have an email / text list where we can get notified when they come back, do you?

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
I was surprised too, sold out overnight! it was a very small batch of parts (just enough for a powder coat test run with a new vendor).
We do have an email list. Signup is at the bottom of our website 🙂

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Any small idea when another batch would be coming?:D
New parts will be cut either today or tomorrow and going to powder coat this week. Should have them ready within 2 weeks (hopefully sooner)!

We also have a new product we expect to be launching right around the same time too 😉

Also, we are still searching for a MK7.5 owner for our diffuser test fitment. A few have reached out but no one followed up 🤷🏻‍♂️

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
New parts will be cut either today or tomorrow and going to powder coat this week. Should have them ready within 2 weeks (hopefully sooner)!

We also have a new product we expect to be launching right around the same time too 😉

Also, we are still searching for a MK7.5 owner for our diffuser test fitment. A few have reached out but no one followed up 🤷🏻‍♂️
You’re still looking for someone is SoCal, right? If you ever partner with someone on the east coast, I’ll donate my body to science

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
You’re still looking for someone is SoCal, right? If you ever partner with someone on the east coast, I’ll donate my body to science
Yep still searching in SoCal. Ideally I would need to take measurements myself if any changes need to be made. If the prototype was just shipped to someone to test fit I couldn’t be there to do that.

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 Autobahn DSG

Just make a trip out to Niagara falls NY. It's beautiful this time of year and you'd have a more than willing participant lol