GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Speedometer Calibration with OBDEleven?

YamR1rider

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
Just had a go... Doesn't seem to be accepting the parameter for some reason, can't seem to change off setting 3?

Oh well, will probably just have to do a few tire roasting dragy runs and track days to bring it back down to being accurate again 😁

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Just had a go... Doesn't seem to be accepting the parameter for some reason, can't seem to change off setting 3?

Oh well, will probably just have to do a few tire roasting dragy runs and track days to bring it back down to being accurate again 😁
Not all the settings are available. It's trial/error with a GPS app like Waze etc. See my list, I have some info on this change:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ouid=103181982851565181741&rtpof=true&sd=true

Capture.JPG

YamR1rider

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
Thanks TiGeo, it just seems that OBDEleven won't accept the change for me from (as someone else mentioned post 25 above). As mentioned my speedo is only reading under dragy recorded actual by a couple of mph (seemingly, due to the new tires having increased the wheel diameter enough to cause it). Which will go away once they start wearing some no doubt.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Thanks TiGeo, it just seems that OBDEleven won't accept the change for me from (as someone else mentioned post 25 above). As mentioned my speedo is only reading under dragy recorded actual by a couple of mph (seemingly, due to the new tires having increased the wheel diameter enough to cause it). Which will go away once they start wearing some no doubt.
Yes, some of the values aree't able to be programmed - I have them listed in the document I linked.