GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sparco SPX Carbon Fiber Reclining Race Seats

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
I have a pair of these (Left and right) that are brand new. These are the very best seats u can buy. The quality is second to none and found in high end exotics. I paid $6200.00 for these and they are brand new never used! Looking for $4250.00 Local pick-up only. You can text me at 203-650-2026. Name is Brett.

These weight 25 lbs each. I live near waterbury Connecticut 06478. They recline and were the only high quality CF seat I could find that did so. The Alcantera leather is beautiful! The quality is second to none.

BTW, u wont find these cheaper ANYWHERE on the Planet!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/194736826987?_trkparms=ispr=1&hash=item2d57382a6b:g:2UYAAOSwyg1h4XOp&amdata=enc:AQAGAAACoPYe5NmHp%2B2JMhMi7yxGiTJkPrKr5t53CooMSQt2orsSd3M8ngECaRA0SmyU4KT%2FngK4LKkUxDW%2Fx2oMsmV7bDK73RYW5AByMqx7lwkEh7eh82rsTBEFEuBK8F8oomO7zUgjt2JncfEKDSbc0ehejKScu7sRbEeWIrxeE%2FAMo0mRGWiPLXYEzCMDeup87C1laYXHBYjESvpI1BdGUFxSJHMTKd%2B%2FlRkgI6dBvRQ9fU9qRXINU%2F87uMh64JRTGm%2Fa4h2ln0%2BUyUawl7b1clFGA2MwOZ8TNEGEvnemsbjKBgSsjNiRxyTTTq4gtOe22baTvIAUUgsuvxysA9Qz7ZBpx7xlBmOecj8BIgUXaw1CvZOtGfWP42qi34aBdq8FNOmT1Fr63bqMiXcV9J4GictCzdRplZO4U7JFXROyOSKZFICy%2FmkXfy%2FArYhFqGnkvEfzp%2FgW%2BmJL7mgOmYJikYojEpXJp%2BIege1DkckXF%2Fd5svlAYB4rovpCTCmjcDBTLCrQ9Louo9Glfssz7LMJno%2Bh0Iu9a%2FPBidIruTzHW6%2FG8qacGJNAvtwYDCyDkBBBpo%2FQdQmv%2FIsE%2Be9tUW7WecjOff%2BPEzlcCtM21tC7iV425qKN4LM53aTImau1nPUFmgA7kgTpD%2FCAFAYbXJG1pNuxn6xrougMW8qMq2aXWFRRb%2BgATMvqILFKrCu1aj7Okw2EC0GBVnfEKPPwID6NFjwPMeryxIbjslc96JGuHY1kYSQjO0k%2FGE9P2MMebMfMxmzPdu4RcN9v6k2D273ZCVMlQknvN4HsJST3CxLx5%2FR6GakmL36vkJqC5PyYHxc7FyImTeGkHOywGdZ861o3NCaTKfKIMTpmV4qtuM3hYbMf1nc2oFXrXnx5cTjLgT%2F%2B1eM2Dw%3D%3D|clp:2334524|tkp:BFBMkN37kctf

https://competitionmotorsport.com/s...rGEJCtExmlUR6ISNqRx44vt2szSs8xaRoC3ZMQAvD_BwE

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
Yea guys im selling both. These seats are dope tho. keep saying dont do it and put them in my R but I got the plaid ones from Corbeau and they just fit the VW theme better and look stock.

I would deliver these within a 100 miles of NY city if I had my dam Trackhawk to transport them in. I dropped it off for a bunch of work and wont get it back for another couple weeks. After I get it back I could deliver. Not a big deal.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Yea guys im selling both. These seats are dope tho. keep saying dont do it and put them in my R but I got the plaid ones from Corbeau and they just fit the VW theme better and look stock.

I would deliver these within a 100 miles of NY city if I had my dam Trackhawk to transport them in. I dropped it off for a bunch of work and wont get it back for another couple weeks. After I get it back I could deliver. Not a big deal.
Dude you're nuts. Keep the sparcos and sell the corbeaus.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Dude you're nuts. Keep the sparcos and sell the corbeaus.
Haha. Yeah my 2 cents, (worth 1 since I also have the corbeau’s in plaid in my GTI😂). A golf r with an Audi motor = fit those leather/Alcantara seats much better for theme. To be technical, Clark plaid is not just a VW theme it’s specific heritage of the GTI model, so leave that to us FWD peasants

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
LOL cmon guys im trying to get rid of these and I absolutley love them so u guys arent making it any easier lol. Yea I know its not a VW thing with the plaid its really a GTI thing but im trying to make this a GTI sleeper and the weight difference between the seats are only a few lbs. I will be able to do burn-outs in FWD so its sorta a GTI lol. FWD peasents that made me lol literally.:ROFLMAO:

Well I havnt installed either yet so we will see what happens. If I cant sell maybe ill just put em in idn.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Some unsuspecting onlooker...

"That has plaid seats, it must be a GTI..."

VRRROOOOOMMMM!!!!

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
Yea Im hoping to reel a few ppl in with that for some money races. I figure with the different maps ill have avialable thru the Syvex I can win some races with less boost on Map #2 or something. I think there is 4 different maps.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Some unsuspecting onlooker...

"That has plaid seats, it must be a GTI..."

VRRROOOOOMMMM!!!!
Keeping with the devils advocate theme…

If they are in tune enough to know plaid is a GTI thing then they know what a golf R is 😅

Also he better keep the engine off to fool anyone 🔥😍

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
I think thats the point tho how many ppl on the street who have really fast shit even know what the difference between a GTI and a Golf R is really. I think most have no clue as most have no clue what a Golf R is to begin with. Most of my buddies have 1500+ hp race cars and to be honest none of them know WTF a golf R even is. I told my buddy I was buying a Golf R a few years ago and he was like WTF is a Golf R and this dude has been racing for 30 years. I said a GTI and was like Ahhhhhhhh ok lol.

Im not so sure most ppl would look inside a swapped engine bay on a Golf R and really know WTF they are even looking at lol. The plenum was ordered without the Audi logo but it came with it I think Ill have to verify otherwise were gonna take it off and when everything is installed it pretty much looks like a stock setup for the most part but of course if u know what ur looking for it will be easy but I find that many guys arent familiar with the (5) cylinder and if they seen one in an Golf R I doubt many would even bat an eye lol especially if it was night time and things are dark.

No plans to show what I have under the hood come race day tho and the reality is most ppl dont even know that an RS3 engine/trans will even fit in a Golf R let alone what a 5 cylinder motor is lol. Especially when I do the burnout in FWD. I mean who would question that lol. The sound will be different of course but I think to most gear heads imports all sound the same to them lol.

Im looking forward to some cash days. I think it will be pretty competitive on the street. The way these things hook up and shift is hard to beat. Its funny tho cause I see cars making way more HP that have slower 60-130 times. Im guessing its the trans and how well it shifts cause the Mclaren has a crazy trans that shifts wicked fast and heavily modified ones are mid 3's 60-130 and their probably not making more than a 1000 whp.

Keeping with the devils advocate theme…

If they are in tune enough to know plaid is a GTI thing then they know what a golf R is 😅

Also he better keep the engine off to fool anyone 🔥😍

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
Up....