GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sparco Grid Q

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I have a brand new, never opened Sparco Grid Q seat with aluminum Sparco side mounts, hardware, new OEM heating pads, new OEM seat harness and Sparco seat mount for sale.

This is all for the passenger side, I do however have the driver side bottom heating pad new making this compatible on that side. The base heating pad coupled with the driver seat base and harness (may sell that to get this gone) will allow this to be used for the driver side. The driver side seat assembled with accessories was roughly 24.9 pounds, a decent weight savings. Let me know if you have any questions.

Current market prices for these components are as follows.

Sparco Grid Q: $800
OEM heating Pads: $120
OEM Harness: $90
OEM Seat belt recpticle (2 door): $75
Sparco Aluminum Side Mount: $140
Sparco Seat Bracket: $140

Total: $1365

I will sell it all for $1000 and willing to work something out on shipping.

I do have a fully assembled Sparco Grid Q seat with the same above for driver side as well. May consider selling that but not decided. Attached is a photo of the driver side seat installed.

20200724_194224.jpg

20200724_194203.jpg

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
What made you change your mind?

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
What made you change your mind?

To be honest, my kids. My 16 year old daughter has a 16 beetle so no need to cart her around but my 13 year old son and 9 year old daughter do. Can't go full on race car yet.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Just the seat and aluminum side mounts with hardware for $825. Seats go for that alone with the side mounts costing an additional $140. My loss is your gain.

Mark7GTi-sport

Ready to race!
Sorry to threadjack, if you don't mind. Do you have the part number for those heating pads?. Thanks

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Sorry to threadjack, if you don't mind. Do you have the part number for those heating pads?. Thanks

Yup. If you are purchasing I have the wiring harness for passenger seat and one seat back heating pad for sale. The harness I will sell for $80, market is $95 and back heating pad I will let go for $85 as they go for $100 each.

Screenshot_20200519-081910_Chrome.jpg