GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South Alabama/ NW Florida

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
Welp...closer than anyone else on here..lol.

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!

https://www.facebook.com/events/217832905462742??ti=ia

Sat, April 7th 0745-1100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
Last edited:

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2011 DBP GTI DSG
I'm in tallahassee, not much going on down here

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!

WHY_RICO

?? From Pensacola. Just picked up my 7.5 R a month ago. I know of a couple other VW peeps in the Pensacola area, but the “scene” out here is definitely not what it is out in SoCal.

cbass

Couple Loose Screws
Car(s)
milfs
Spotted a white 2018 going toward Opelika on tuesday, I think it was on 280? I'm not from the area, and only get up that way once a month for work. Black badges and nice dark wheels. I was working, and barely paying attention to traffic... sue me, lane departure is turned up for a reason. LOL

sparkyr

Passed Driver's Ed

sparkyr

Passed Driver's Ed
Every time I get on the tallahassee car groups on facebook I feel the same way, and I'm only 34...

I know what you mean. Nice to know there's a couple of local GTI/R guys in the forum. I have sons older than you, but I still feel young inside. I've owned a lot of cars, including two Lexus coupes and a 350Z, but I think my GTI is the best I've ever owned. It's not perfect (sunroof buzz and the cursed gauge panel auto dimming) but it's the best all around. A bit conservative in appearance, but so well engineered and balanced. It always feels like there's more braking, cornering, and acceleration available in normal, but spirited, driving.

cbass

Couple Loose Screws
Car(s)
milfs
I know what you mean. Nice to know there's a couple of local GTI/R guys in the forum. I have sons older than you, but I still feel young inside. I've owned a lot of cars, including two Lexus coupes and a 350Z, but I think my GTI is the best I've ever owned. It's not perfect (sunroof buzz and the cursed gauge panel auto dimming) but it's the best all around. A bit conservative in appearance, but so well engineered and balanced. It always feels like there's more braking, cornering, and acceleration available in normal, but spirited, driving.
The real question is, know anybody with a hexcan cable? I had some vagcom tweaks done while I was up visiting friends in NY, but totally spaced on changing the gauges around.

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
I do not have any cables

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
Panama City Florida! Sucks trying to buy parts off the forums here... Nobody is ever close enough to pick anything up. :(

I am close enough man