GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

someone's on the youtubes

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Your engine bay wasn't that dirty. Shit, since owning my car for 5 years now, I've only cleaned the engine bay once. So how did you get the feature?
Eh but it would have taken 10 mins to hose it off for a camera. Just slipped my mind.

There was a post on the TST IG account looking for cars for One Takes in the LA area. I'm actually moving out of LA at the end of the month so I gave it a shot, submitted by build and the rest is YouTube history.

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
Not really, but shit can always happen. At this point the only thing I regret was not washing the engine bay 😅
Not gonna lie, first thing I noticed when he showed under the hood.
Pretty cool to have your car featured. Do you work for TSW? I was looking through some of your older posts today.

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Not gonna lie, first thing I noticed when he showed under the hood.
Pretty cool to have your car featured. Do you work for TSW? I was looking through some of your older posts today.
It didn't even occur to me that he was going to use engine shots until I saw the video. Maybe I can reshoot that and have them reupload haha.
I'm very lucky I got picked and was able to meet up for a video, well worth getting up early to not drive in the canyons haha.

I worked for Gorilla Automotive for about 11 years, who was bought by Wheel Pros about 4 years ago so I got to "test fit" a lot of wheels. TSW is part of that too and one of my favorite wheel brands from way back.

dood.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
All the compliments on your setup > dirty engine bay. My first impression was that looks stock under the hood, besides the intake of course. Gonna have to read through your thread again. Nice work!

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Exhaust sounds good, maybe a little too pops and bangs but when he does the quiet and normal mode comparison, sounds great.