GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Some SUPER good StopTech deals...if you aren't picky about the color

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Hmm, I guess for half the price I'll go with the ST41s. I am looking to go with 17s only so I don't think I'd be able to clear the ST40s.

I will just wait and keep checking on the link in this thread to see if the ST41s come back in stock. I'm in no rush since I'm still on the stock 16s, so I wouldn't be able to get any brakes anyways.
They won't "come back in stock".

GTI#2

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32
Just noticed you have the AllTrack so yeah ST40 might be a pain. Easiest thing is to call or text them, they get right back to you

GTI#2

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32
You should contact them to confirm what’s in stock. One difference between the two kits is that I believe the ST40 has more pad options.

Good point about the pads. Definitely give them a call

CozzaFrenzy808

Just received an order has shipped email along with tracking info.

I do recommend texting and finding out. I got a response pretty quick when I asked if there were any kits still available.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
On the fence as I really don't want to run 19's on the roads here in the winter.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

GTI#2

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32
The right 18”s fit over the st40s but you have a good point. I’m going to need a whole new set of winter wheels and tires. I don’t want to use spacers to get away with the stock wheels on winter tires.

GTI#2

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32
17” over a 355 mm kit?

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
I was just kidding about 17"s being the best, just what I'm trying to stick to (which is proving to be very difficult to be honest).