GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

sold

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
all parts sold. thanks for playing everyone.

Attachments

• PXL_20220311_024025474.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220311_024025474.MP.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 862
  • PXL_20220311_024052801.jpg
    PXL_20220311_024052801.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 786
Last edited:

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Do you have pics of the grill?😁

NVM...I checked your car listing. PM sent.

Last edited:

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Not shipping the ECS hatch pop kit. I'd have to ship it in a USPS priority triangle and that's $23 to ship to Boston and it's just not worth it.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Send me that grill man.
I would but I don't have a box big enough for it and after getting a quote on shipping a USPS priority triangle...kinda scared to see how much an even bigger box would cost to ship even if you are somewhat local.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I would but I don't have a box big enough for it and after getting a quote on shipping a USPS priority triangle...kinda scared to see how much an even bigger box would cost to ship even if you are somewhat local.

What if I pay you for the grill and you can just hold onto it for me. I'll find a box and ship it to you. Shipping won't be more than 15 to 20 bucks. I've shipped mountain bike forks roughly the size of the grill through USPS to various locations in CA for that much and the box weighs around 6lbs.

Not sure if you know this...but USPS will come to your door and pick up your packages. I haven't been to the post office in years to ship a package.

Your place is really far...it'll be close to a 4 hour round trip to go pick up that grill from you.

How far are you from Alhambra or Arcadia? We can meet up there and grab a bowl of beef noodle.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
What if I pay you for the grill and you can just hold onto it for me. I'll find a box and ship it to you. Shipping won't be more than 15 to 20 bucks. I've shipped mountain bike forks roughly the size of the grill through USPS to various locations in CA for that much and the box weighs around 6lbs.

Not sure if you know this...but USPS will come to your door and pick up your packages. I haven't been to the post office in years to ship a package.

Your place is really far...it'll be close to a 4 hour round trip to go pick up that grill from you.

How far are you from Alhambra or Arcadia? We can meet up there and grab a bowl of beef noodle.
Alhambra / Arcadia is about 30-45 depending on where exactly. If you really want the grill then send me the box and I'll get it shipped to you.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Alhambra / Arcadia is about 30-45 depending on where exactly. If you really want the grill then send me the box and I'll get it shipped to you.

I'll measure my grill to find a box size and I'll PM you for your address.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
$10 picked up, will ship on buyers dime or will throw in fo free to whoever buys the diffuser.
PXL_20220324_014402005.jpg

Last edited: