GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD

bfury5

Autocross Champion
Hey guys,

Selling my set of 17x9 ET45 RPF1. I purchased these last February and they only saw use during autocross, never street driven. Went through 2 sets of tires with them but that's it. 3 of them are basically flawless, the 4th has two small knicks near the bolt pattern and very tiny marks around the rim where the shop dropped it when they were putting tires on. Marks can only be seen from 4ft away or closer.

These weighed in at 15.4lb each. They include aluminum hub rings (never had any vibration issues) and the Enkei blue valve stems / caps. Asking $800 for the set.

bfury5

Autocross Champion
I also have a set of bolts (60deg cone) and a pair of 3mm spacers I can include as well. I needed the 3mm spacers for tire clearance when I ran 255s (never had wheel clearance issues)

Brian_

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 R
I also have a set of bolts (60deg cone) and a pair of 3mm spacers I can include as well. I needed the 3mm spacers for tire clearance when I ran 255s (never had wheel clearance issues)
Performance pack or non-PP brakes?

gahbageked

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2021 VW GTI
Hey there! I am somewhat local (in MA) and actually was about to order a set of these! I'm going to send you a private message.

bfury5

Autocross Champion
They're redrilled from 5x114.3 et45. That size isn't rare, but the redrill is not that common.

Last edited: