GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[sold]

MKSeven

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti, duh.
Selling Konig ampliforms, not for our vehicles, but maybe someone will have a better use for them than I did.

Accepting trades for a graphics card, or PP if shipped, cash if local. Selling cheap because they're not of use to me. Entire description is on the final page of the SS. (Bolt pattern 5x114.3 / 5x4.5) Should fit most Japanese cars. All photos are listed in the link below, like new.

https://offerup.com/item/detail/1258156300?_branch_match_id=956320994156980840

MKSeven

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti, duh.
Quick note, these can fit as long as you drill into them, will lower the price if you have to go this route.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
They don’t “have” to be re-drilled you can also run Pcd bolts… while many have their OPINIONS about them they never back them with solid info on how it was formed lol (like wheels spacer opinions)

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre...lts-aka-wobble-bolts-myth-versus-reality.html

With konigs you just are limited with your selection in Pcd hardware as they have to be small enough to fit in their tuner style lug holes.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
They don’t “have” to be re-drilled you can also run Pcd bolts… while many have their OPINIONS about them they never back them with solid info on how it was formed lol (like wheels spacer opinions)

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre...lts-aka-wobble-bolts-myth-versus-reality.html

With konigs you just are limited with your selection in Pcd hardware as they have to be small enough to fit in their tuner style lug holes.

I can give you a spacer horror story. My old z had cheap spacers on it when I bought it. A couple days into ownership I was driving on lake shore when ALL of the studs snapped on one of the spacers. Car fell onto the wheel at speed and I managed to get it off to the median so I could wait for a flatbed tow truck. Got into a screaming match with a city tow truck when he insisted on using his wheel lift truck to move my car "to the exit" (charge me $400 for moving it 50 feet and definitely doing more damage, mind you I was not in a lane I was in a break down zone). I told him to pound sand. He started backing up the truck only stopping when I stood in front of my car. This could have all been avoided had the previous owner gotten the proper sizing, or had my new wheels arrived sooner.

I would still sooner trust a (good quality) spacer before I trust wobble bolts

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
There's a million and one threads across every automotive forum in existence arguing back and forth on the wobble bolts debate, plenty list real engineering concerns with them and plenty have bEcAuSe tHeY dUmB responses. No need to rehash any of it.The consensus generally is that while there are real concerns with why they're not as safe as a normal setup noone (at least publicly) has had a set fail on them, so they may be good enough.

Someone people are okay with that, others aren't. A set of good quality *adapters* is generally a better way to go about it. Either option with shitty metal is going to end up with your wheel disconnected from the car, as was my case.

Fair enough?

MKSeven

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti, duh.

I also know you can run wobble bolts as well, not sure if pcd is the same exactly, but they work. Just don't try to drive too fast on them. Lmao