GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD

bfury5

Autocross Champion
Selling my 17x7.5" Sparco Assetto Gara wheels with Continental Wintercontact Si tires. I've had these wheels for the last 3 years and they were for my dedicated autox tires in the summer, and winter tires in the winter. Overall wheels are in good shape, no curb rash or dings/dents. They show some wear around bolt holes from lots of installation / removal but it's all superficial, no deep scratches anywhere. There's also remnants of old wheel weight adhesive on the barrels, but that can be cleaned off. The tires I've had for the last 2 winters (date code 3717). They show 5/32nd to the wear bars and just under 8/32 to the full tread. They should have a full winter in them no problem.

This would be the perfect setup for someone looking for a dedicated autox / winter setup. Throw some 200tw tires on these for the summer, and save the Continentals for next winter. It's a win-win.

I can also include a set of new (from TireRack) 60deg conical bolts as well. I'd prefer not to split up this setup, unless I have buyers lined up for both. I'm willing to meet within an hour of Central CT and I'm also up in the Boston area about once a week.