GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD: Trackslag 4" Downpipe (DFW, Tx)

Dragk913

Go Kart Newbie
**SOLD**

Up for sale is a used Trackslag 4" Downpipe (AWD) for the Golf R & S3. The downpipe is used but in great condition. I had it ceramic coated by Specialty Performance Coatings in DFW and then wrapped in DEI Exhaust Wrap.
Includes DP, midpipe, and 3" exhaust clamp. Not looking to ship but can meet in DFW, or you can drive to Wills Point, Tx and pick it up at my house for a discounted price :)

Pictures can be seen here: This downpipe fits Mk7/7.5 Golf R and 8v S3. This is the AWD version.

**SOLD**
Asking price is $500, Or Best Offer. Payments accepted are cash or PayPal.

Thanks,
Austin

Last edited:

Dragk913

Go Kart Newbie

brybot

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
I do indeed. I've had a CTS Turbo (catted) one on my shelf for over a year now. I need a clutch! Also trying to justify the trackslag with IS38 on a daily.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
What happened to the RS3, Austin? Did you sell the R? I've still got your old Baun i/c sitting in a closet, now that it's cooling off, I should probably get to work.

Dragk913

Go Kart Newbie
This one is not catted right?
Correct, no cats! As for justification: bigger is better; everything is bigger in Texas; and if you’re not first, you’re last! 😂

Edit: in all seriousness though, you probably won’t see a whole lot of gain from the bigger DP. Since the IS38 is already fast spooling, your biggest benefit from the larger pipe will probably be from lower EGT’s, which could help prolong the life of your turbo. Plus, it would be a good foundation if you think you ever might go bigger turbo.