GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD: Silver 19" Pretoria Wheels w/ Hankook Kinergy GT Tires

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
SOLD

$1,200 picked up. Willing to meet around RI\MA\CT. Absolutely will not ship. Not in a rush to sell, don't mind hanging on to these if nobody wants them.

These were on the R when I got them. Faces of the wheels are in great condition. There is the tiniest bit of rash in one spot on wheel 3 (pictured), right on the outer edge of the lip. No cracks or bends. Barrels could definitely be cleaned up a bit more. Tires are alright. Nothing like a DWS06 or PSAS4 or something, but far better than cheap Walmart tires. They have around ~7/32nds, so plenty of life left.

Ful album of pics at the end of the post.

Wheel 1

t11.jpg

t13.jpg

Wheel 2

t21.jpg

t23.jpg

Wheel 3

t31.jpg

t32.jpg

t34.jpg

Wheel 4

t41.jpg

t43.jpg

Album of pics

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Bump

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Bump with a price drop. I've changed my mind about these. from "Eh, if they don't sell for my asking price, I'll just hang on to them.", to "Nah, I don't want to hang on to them.". My initial plan was to just hold them for 3 - 4 years until I trade in the car, since I have no intention of running summer\winter setups (plus, who'd want to run 19" on a winter tire setup?!), but I'd rather just get the cash. When the time comes to get rid of the R, I'll just grab a set of cheap Austin's and trade it in with those lol.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R