GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

****SOLD****Schwaben 6.5 Liter oil extractor used one time...perfect condition 70.00 shipped

Bolivarjoy

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI
From the website...The Schwaben 6.5 Liter Extractor system is hand -operated for fast extraction of any type of fluid. Two different diameter extracting tubes are included to suit your particular application. Unit has a vacuum release button for quick and easy release. Displace 6.5 Liters ( 6.8 qts.) of fluid in minutes while maintaining a clean, oil-free workspace.

I used it once and extracted all the oil in the GTI with about 10 pumps. I have bought a lift and jacks so it needs to go. FOR THE 70.00 PRICE I WILL ONLY SHIP THIS TO MID-ATLANTIC STATES. It is 89.00 shipped on ecstuning. Thanks, Greg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1872.jpg

brybot

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Juust chiming in to say these are awesome for DIYing oil changes on Mk7s. Don't even have to get under the car!

Bolivarjoy

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI
Thanks brybot...it was super easy to use and very efficient. Very happy that my Sunex floor lift arrived today and the box was almost a perfect fit for the oil extractor...was a little worried about finding a box. :)

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
pm'd